• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should chastity be mandatory for whitebois?

Signing the power of attorney, there are different ones My Dom works in the legal world and his friends co signed the forms so legally I can no longer make my own decisions, he controls my bank accounts, he decides what i wear, he attends my doctors appointments and I have to sit there while he discusses me with my Doctor, the first time was so humiliating because she is a stunningly beautiful Indian goddess, even I find her attractive, so there are some cons, my doctor knows I’m a sissy, she did comment that she knew I was gay anyway and thats why she never minded looking at my body naked, she has encouraged my feminisation under his control and agreed that my power of attorney was good for me, he told her I was confused about my sexuality and there needed to be order to my life and with her consent I lost my right to make any decisions, his power over me is complete and I am actually happy, there are times he’ll pull my leggings and knickers down and honestly I dont particularly want sex but he just calls that therapy and fucks me anyway
omg why do I wish I had a man like this in my life so badly...

Forget the bonus-hole and go trans-Barbie. Your anus is your sex organ, so that should be your focus, while the smooth and nullified look shows more submission and respect for your cis-gender Superiors, who are always above you in the BNWO hierarchy. I believe they can also re-direct your urethra so you urinate from an opening in your guiche, which is a cute novelty that will provide amusement for your Black sex partners before they aggressively sodomize you.
View attachment 414802
Wow, love to piss out of my ass, hate my balls and cock - been thinking about having them removed, need to look into it. Hopefully it would impress superior Black and Arab Bulls ♠️☪️

There are just show your arse off a lot, or let men view your hairless body in the gym showers and bend over and let them see your hole is used
Sounds so horny, really fancy it though my ass is already broken! Always do with it a bit bigger…..

My Arse is also, it’s never gone back to being tight after black men, the biggest problem is if ive had sex in club toilets or outdoors and I have to pull my knickers up which are usually backless sperm just runs down my legs and i end up all slippery and smelling of cum in public
God, love the smell of sperm - need some slut like me to clean you up - with my tongue 👅

I’m scented with cum quite often, a few weeks ago, I’d just been bummed in the toilets as we left my Doms friend smacked my bum I couldnt hold it in so a huge blob of cum sprayed out down my legs everyone could smell I’d just been fucked
God you’re so disgusting - I love it ❤️

There’s a club where we go from time to time I wore a backless dress there once that shown I had no knickers on, you could the top of my arse, I had a fe hands down the back that evening would you like it to be slippery with cum?
I’d love to be covered with cum, I absolutely adore the stuff, in my mouth, ass or anywhere….. 💦👅👅💦

Back