• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should chastity be mandatory for whitebois?

Yes for sure I am smaller now. Like half the size I used to be if not less. It was actually pretty scary not gonna lie, from what I'm told I would get my size back if I just uncaged for long enough, nut truth be told the cage feels like home...

How does that work

it is generally understood and accepted that the black males penis is far superior to the white mans both for penetration, sperm production from the black testicles and gives all woman a better satisfied mating. that being understood and accepted white males should be put into pierced secure permanent chastity before puberty at the very least. white male castration should be considered if the white male is so inferior that its inferior penis has neither length or thickness or that is balls are small with weak poor sperm to be castrated. castration should be done in front of white women who i believe would welcome the chance to see more inferior white males castrated and removed from the potential gene pool

Back