• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should chastity be mandatory for whitebois?

yes Karen i fully agree, i was fortunate that my mother knew full well what as a young male i would get up to and i was fitted with a chastity device pre puberty. i was kept chaste by my mother for many years until i developed and began to realise i was a beta male due to failed attempted relationships with women. when i did get the chance to try and penetrate a woman i came on her leg before i entered and that was the end of my sexual encounters. now many years later i have served a few ladies as their slave and experienced the superior black male properly servicing my lady owners something i could never do still kept chaste but have always thought i would have been better off castrated Karen and still do

yes Karen i fully agree, i was fortunate that my mother knew full well what as a young male i would get up to and i was fitted with a chastity device pre puberty. i was kept chaste by my mother for many years until i developed and began to realise i was a beta male due to failed attempted relationships with women. when i did get the chance to try and penetrate a woman i came on her leg before i entered and that was the end of my sexual encounters. now many years later i have served a few ladies as their slave and experienced the superior black male properly servicing my lady owners something i could never do still kept chaste but have always thought i would have been better off castrated Karen and still do
I would recommend that you go to see your doctor. Castration is simple day surgery and I am sure that you would be told just how beneficial it is for older men. My husband was your age when he was castrated and our doctor told him that it would help to prevent many of the prostate issues that older men suffer from and she arranged an appointment at the local hospital for him while we were still in her office.

I am one of these pathetic useless white losers who are pussyfree for many years and thinking for a long time about castration.
I would like to do it if I find a "job" as domestic help/cuck for a black-only lady (I would even prefer black ladies in order to become a stepfather of pure bred black babies!

I would recommend that you go to see your doctor. Castration is simple day surgery and I am sure that you would be told just how beneficial it is for older men. My husband was your age when he was castrated and our doctor told him that it would help to prevent many of the prostate issues that older men suffer from and she arranged an appointment at the local hospital for him while we were still in her office.
So beautiful

I am one of these pathetic useless white losers who are pussyfree for many years and thinking for a long time about castration.
I would like to do it if I find a "job" as domestic help/cuck for a black-only lady (I would even prefer black ladies in order to become a stepfather of pure bred black babies!
There is no point to promising to be castrated IF ?? It looks so insincere.
Just get it done and then check online for a Black Dominatrix to see if she needs a domestic slave. You can list your attributes when you apply, one of which will be that you have been castrated.

When my husband was castrated the Urologist told him that it would be beneficial for his prostate and he would have less issues down the line.

Of course they could have a vasectomy but that's not so easy to check and does not have the same visual effect if a Black King wants you to tell him why it has to be his baby your carrying. I'm also sure that a lot of wimpy men would cheat and just say they had had it done. They would be caught out though as they would still be spending so much time in the bathroom masturbating.
When my husband was castrated the Urologist told him that it would be beneficial for his prostate and he would have less issues down the line.

Of course they could have a vasectomy but that's not so easy to check and does not have the same visual effect if a Black King wants you to tell him why it has to be his baby your carrying. I'm also sure that a lot of wimpy men would cheat and just say they had had it done. They would be caught out though as they would still be spending so much time in the bathroom masturbating.
They can't cheat is both you and your lover are in the OP room watching his cords being cut! It is ia simple procedure and they might let you observe or take part, wearing scrubs of course. The doc could reduce hub's anaesthetic slightly so he can feel it, then once he cuts open teh sac and exposes the cords, each of you could be offered to snip one. The staff, hopefully many of them Black, would applaud as a white male is sterilized. You and your Black lover would be very turned on and afterwards a celebration could be held. It would be a wonderful ritual for all. Just a fantasy....

They can't cheat is both you and your lover are in the OP room watching his cords being cut! It is ia simple procedure and they might let you observe or take part, wearing scrubs of course. The doc could reduce hub's anaesthetic slightly so he can feel it, then once he cuts open teh sac and exposes the cords, each of you could be offered to snip one. The staff, hopefully many of them Black, would applaud as a white male is sterilized. You and your Black lover would be very turned on and afterwards a celebration could be held. It would be a wonderful ritual for all. Just a fantasy....
lol - they might be your crown jewels but castration is not major surgery.
Just a minor procedure with a local aesthetic. It took place in the Consultants rooms and she just had a nurse with her.
Rob was on his way home a few hours later.

Back