• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already bred a white UK whore in front of her Cuck husband who could not give her a child. I was told several months ago that she had my son. I am in NYC now but hope to return to UK soon.
Wow, that's hot!!😃 how does it feel to have a mixed race kid??👍🏻And will you be involved in the upbringing in any way??😊Plus is her pathetic white cuck hubby still in the picture?

It's started, straight into white breeding centres to breed our best white women
Love to hear news like this, open more migrant breeding centres for white girls and bois, this is what we need. Doesn’t the government know that more and more of the white population want these black and Arab bulls to breed with, it is so important that we have more black and coloured babies with bois and sissies want them as lovers and husbands. It is our way to white extinction ♠️☪️

Love to hear news like this, open more migrant breeding centres for white girls and bois, this is what we need. Doesn’t the government know that more and more of the white population want these black and Arab bulls to breed with, it is so important that we have more black and coloured babies with bois and sissies want them as lovers and husbands. It is our way to white extinction ♠️☪️
They'll be open soon and both mum and *** will get government money as they're desperate for it to happen. Won't be long until white men aren't needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back