• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Why are you giving away this beautiful tight pink pussy ?

The guilt of tradition and system keeping each other racist.

Understanding in a free world black men are more deserving and better at using it then any wb can.
Not even in a purely horny/sexual way but very much along that line, every time I see my cuck on his knees tenderly pleasuring my bull's cock and thanking him for making his woman happy, I get a sense of pride that unjust racism is truly dead at least in our bedroom

Not even in a purely horny/sexual way but very much along that line, every time I see my cuck on his knees tenderly pleasuring my bull's cock and thanking him for making his woman happy, I get a sense of pride that unjust racism is truly dead at least in our bedroom
That’s the first time I realised or was reminded your bull is black ….bravo

That last line is just beautiful, he’s your man because your womb belongs to him, you are man and woman.
Absolutely! I never even had morning sickness when carrying bull's baby and we're all heavily discussing getting me pregnant again, which honestly I'm really excited about for exactly that reason. We're a man and woman in a very natural way and I'm lucky enough that my emotional support male is just as happy and into it as we are.

For me it has nothing to do with protecting and everything to do with not being able to fully pleasure women with my small white penis. It makes me feel guilty mainly for having a small penis but also for not allowing her to be fully satisfied and pleasured by bigger black cocks.

An honest question from a white woman to white men …why are you so enthusiastically giving us away, weren’t you supposed to protect us ?

View attachment 366985
But some of us white males are naturally sexually submissive betas with small little white 'shrimp' dicks that now only get aroused when they see larger well endowed black Alpha Males putting us to shame. We are not giving you away. You make your own choices and we are aroused by your choice and decision and the inevitable conclusion you will make that we are sexually inferior....and we LOVE it !!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤 The natural selection and order of things is so sexy and beautiful

Yes love it when whitebois suck black cock, I've been having fantasies about sucking and swallow

Good! My cuck cums his little cage handsfree when bull makes love to his throat, it's his natural place in life. Remember, all white boys are girls to Black Men 🖤
it’s true we are female in their arms, feminisation and surrender to your girlfriends bull is more a change of mindset, we grow up with these false ideas of being male, masculine and “Alpha” when i fitted in snug to knickers, stockings and basques, I’d service her bull and eventually his friends dressed female and the first time he took me was in front of her, she was so excited watching me stripped of my toxic masculinity and white pride but it felt natural to accept my defeat, as for orgasm I am allowed to orgasm hands free from anal sex but I have to ask permission and verbally acknowledge I’m not a man …. Even outdoors I dress feminine for her bull, One of his friends really enjoys having me in flimsy white leggings so he can see everything through them

Back