• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Why are you giving away this beautiful tight pink pussy ?

It doesn't always involve fear, since my cuck could easily put both bull and myself down if he wanted to when it comes to pure physicality, but he says he prefers seeing me be truly satisfied and happy over getting any from me for himself, so in his case it's an act of being wonderfully and unselfishly loving. 😊
That's great to hear. So many white 'males' in this are tiny, effeminate things and I'm quite the opposite which seems weird to some. For me it's more just about acknowledging who is truly superior.

That's great to hear. So many white 'males' in this are tiny, effeminate things and I'm quite the opposite which seems weird to some. For me it's more just about acknowledging who is truly superior.
I actually have a large cock but the rest of me is small, including my confidence. So I’m a bit unusual myself.

An honest question from a white woman to white men …why are you so enthusiastically giving us away, weren’t you supposed to protect us ?

View attachment 366985
The white race has been falling away forever. Now we are just small tiny dickless white bois who can't make our wives happy anymore. So Black men are the new race to get stronger genes from.

It's our acknowledgement of our inferiority to Black Kings. We are accepting Black Superiority and their right to what were once our women. They deserve to win. They deserve to pass on their genes. We, do not.
And, it is beautiful. Our defeat. Black victory. Our submission, both females and males. The pairing of Superior Black Gods with beautiful white women is...well, right.
And, myself, I willingly forgo passing on my genetic line and destroy my inferior seed as a tribute to Black Supremacy, the Superior Black Race, and the Black New World Order.
I hate the white race. We deserve our fate.

It doesn't always involve fear, since my cuck could easily put both bull and myself down if he wanted to when it comes to pure physicality, but he says he prefers seeing me be truly satisfied and happy over getting any from me for himself, so in his case it's an act of being wonderfully and unselfishly loving. 😊
Agreed, you have some wonderful views, the best thing that happened to me was being stripped of the use of my penis, I wasnt satisfying her yet we got along really well, and her bull gave her something I couldn’t sex and love are two different things

I’ll say this again for the benefit of others ….for centuries men have had a woman to love and a woman for their body …its empowering to know women are now able to have a cuck to love and a bull to fuck
It really is true. They're separate things, and having both is the best of both worlds. People are starting to get it that women are the same and we want/need the same things.

Exactly! I still love my cucky, but my body simply needs my bull.
In some ways chastity is miss understood, again it’s different for others, It’s a females way of taking ownership of her property and a physical demonstration that under her rule the penis is not required and sex other than anal for the white male, will not be part of that relationship, I have seen first hand how her bull pleased her, I could never do that, imagine how men would feel if they’re about to reach orgasm and the girl got off, got up, stopped!, for millennia white men have done that to their partner, no oral, we’ve cum, its over, size aside, is it any wonder white females have looked elsewhere, so … the modern white male needs to accept, he may fulfil emotional needs and be a wonderful part of his partners life but sexually she will have a bull, whats better than when you have just been pleasured, everyones happy, I have learned to be a good bottom too
It’s evolution

Back