• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Who would you like to see blacked

Apart from your wife who would you like to see blacked

• Your mother

Votes: 49 39.2%
  • Your ********

Votes: 54 43.2%
  • Your granddaughter

Votes: 32 25.6%
  • Sister

Votes: 49 39.2%
  • Work colleague

Votes: 61 48.8%
  • Neighbour

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • Or perhaps even your son

Votes: 35 28.0%

• Total voters
It's curious to read in the poll that the majority prefer to blacken their work colleague (ahead of their own ********). In other words, someone from outside their own intimate world, for whom feelings are not particularly developed or important.

You need an "Other" choice!

Like everyone else, my obvious first choice is my wife, because black guys have been checking her out since we were first married and I was in the military. Especially her hips and ass. I even had a couple of black guys I served with say she was built for black.

After that, my sister-in-law, because she's petite, blonde and blue eyed, and quite the condescending type. Married several times to white guys, it's clear she needs BBC to put her in line and give her the cock she needs.

After that, a couple of ex girlfriends just because they would look amazing being blacked.

I'd gladly offer every white woman in my life to BBC and the BNWO! My mother, sister, aunts, cousins, teachers, neighbors, coworkers, friends, crushes, etc! If she's built for BBC, then there's no discussion. Honestly, one of my fantasies would be to become a HS/college teacher one day, so I can secretly spread the BNWO to white students and support Black students by pumping their grades, pairing them with hot white girls for projects, etc. If anything, I think I'd get along with white dads pretty well, since their ********* would be studying there!

I'd gladly offer every white woman in my life to BBC and the BNWO! My mother, sister, aunts, cousins, teachers, neighbors, coworkers, friends, crushes, etc! If she's built for BBC, then there's no discussion. Honestly, one of my fantasies would be to become a HS/college teacher one day, so I can secretly spread the BNWO to white students and support Black students by pumping their grades, pairing them with hot white girls for projects, etc. If anything, I think I'd get along with white dads pretty well, since their ********* would be studying there!
I love the idea of working in a HS/college, especially that of systematically combining white girls and black boys in group work. And even encouraging these pairs to help out outside class hours. As I imagine many parents will be reluctant to send their ********* to black neighborhoods, it's the boys who will come home, with all the consequences for the rest of the ****** (mother, sisters, etc.).

I love the idea of working in a HS/college, especially that of systematically combining white girls and black boys in group work. And even encouraging these pairs to help out outside class hours. As I imagine many parents will be reluctant to send their ********* to black neighborhoods, it's the boys who will come home, with all the consequences for the rest of the ****** (mother, sisters, etc.).
Sounds like a great idea! What's more, giving all the Black male students not only the hot white girls, but also the hot moms sounds like something that should totally happen. They deserve no less! BNWO education at its finest, for both the students and their parents.

Back