• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Who would you like to see blacked

Apart from your wife who would you like to see blacked

• Your mother

Votes: 49 39.2%
  • Your ********

Votes: 54 43.2%
  • Your granddaughter

Votes: 32 25.6%
  • Sister

Votes: 49 39.2%
  • Work colleague

Votes: 61 48.8%
  • Neighbour

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • Or perhaps even your son

Votes: 35 28.0%

• Total voters
It would be all down the line for me, I'm all for total black ownership of the girls in my life. Some of my best jerk off sessions as a teen were of me wearing my mom's dirty panties like a mask while I sucked on her dildo and jerked my tiny white cock to the thought of her being railed hard by a superior black man.

Having no ********, my mother-in-law after her ********, then my sisters-in-law. Before, of course, my nieces. Not forgetting my ********-in-law.
I can even imagine her, my son's wife, being the first to be blacked, and then attracting the rest of the ******.
I even see the story this way. In the beginning, it's my ********-in-law, just 18, who loves BBCs, initiated by my son, who nevertheless has a big dick.
One evening, while I was away on business, they invited my wife (40) to go out to a West Indian restaurant and nightclub. It all started there. With the help of alcohol, my wife discovers her ********-in-law's hot tendencies and finally succumbs.
before taking part, along with the couple, in the blackening of the other women in the ******, including her 63-year-old married mother.

I even see the story this way. In the beginning, it's my ********-in-law, just 18, who loves BBCs, initiated by my son, who nevertheless has a big dick.
One evening, while I was away on business, they invited my wife (40) to go out to a West Indian restaurant and nightclub. It all started there. With the help of alcohol, my wife discovers her ********-in-law's hot tendencies and finally succumbs.
before taking part, along with the couple, in the blackening of the other women in the ******, including her 63-year-old married mother.
3 generations of blacked women

Who would you like to see blacked and why
My wife first. She was raised prim and proper. White gloves at tea and everything and very southern. Over the years ive worn away much of that but still the only time she will consider any black man is in our fantasies. I would like to see her blacked thoroughly by several BBC over the course of a long weekend.

My wife first. She was raised prim and proper. White gloves at tea and everything and very southern. Over the years ive worn away much of that but still the only time she will consider any black man is in our fantasies. I would like to see her blacked thoroughly by several BBC over the course of a long weekend.
How old is she

I can just see her in a dirty, torn southern belle costume, they have antebellum beauty pageants here each year. A large black man holding her ankles high and spread wide. His huge black cock going deeper into her with each long thrust. There is another black man underneath her with his cock in her ass and two more are holding her shoulders downwhile she sucks them both off. There are three more standing there waiting their turns at her.

Back