• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whitebois ….How long have you been pussy free ?

I'd love becomming pussy free but everytime im with a Dom Women she is wanting sex and i do it for Her, im not big at all and everytime I can just feel how streched she is compaired to my clitty but also because of trying to enlarge it when I was younger its quite numb so I can last a decent amount of time or not even cum at all. After I got into anal and BBC I honestly would trade ever having pussy sex again for getting fucked anally all the time lol. Just need to find a Mistress who prefers me to eat Her out and for Her to use strapons on me and id be very happy.

I'd love becomming pussy free but everytime im with a Dom Women she is wanting sex and i do it for Her, im not big at all and everytime I can just feel how streched she is compaired to my clitty but also because of trying to enlarge it when I was younger its quite numb so I can last a decent amount of time or not even cum at all. After I got into anal and BBC I honestly would trade ever having pussy sex again for getting fucked anally all the time lol. Just need to find a Mistress who prefers me to eat Her out and for Her to use strapons on me and id be very happy.
Trust Me, after you take your first black monster you'll be hooked. From then on your ass becomes a "butt-pussy", and the urge to Fem up increases. After my ex-GF's bull had his way with me one afternoon I was addicted, and ultimately became a GURL

Trust Me, after you take your first black monster you'll be hooked. From then on your ass becomes a "butt-pussy", and the urge to Fem up increases. After my ex-GF's bull had his way with me one afternoon I was addicted, and ultimately became a 25 gfs most s

Trust Me, after you take your first black monster you'll be hooked. From then on your ass becomes a "butt-pussy", and the urge to Fem up increases. After my ex-GF's bull had his way with me one afternoon I was addicted, and ultimately became a GURL
25 gfs most could not Feel me

I am a 26 years old, I had sex once in my life, 8 years ago and I couldn't get an erection.. I have been pussyfree since then and I plan on staying that way for the rest of my life. I pretty much ruined my little dick with permanent chastity now, it shrunk so much that it is laughable. I don't even remember the last time I had an erection, it's always limp and I love it that way

Back