• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whitebois ….How long have you been pussy free ?

I'm at 12 years now. My last girlfriend was from that time as well and she cheated on me with 2 black guys. I've since transitioned and accepted my clitty should never enter a gross icky vagina. I don't even remember what that feels like. Probably never will. I've embraced the pussy free lifestyle and remain in chastity as much as possible.

I am pussyfree for about 16 years, I do not even remember how a warm pussy feels like. Sexually I am a total loser, because my peepee is much too small and too soft. I always slipped out and my last girlfriend laughed, she could not believe that I am a male. She has never known such a weak boyfriend before.
Now I have a pocket-pussy and envy all the well-equipped alpha-males who can fuck real cunts and enjoy life to the fullest with having all pleasures that I will n e v e r have!

In all honesty, I'm surprised I even lost my virginity in the first place. Anyways, it has been since Halloween 2010 for me...

Back