• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White girls for Islam?

The thing is with MNWO you won't find that much of a cross over into the sexual relationship you might be thinking you want, I live in the middle east and its 100% a boys first culture and they leave the wifes at home with the kids and to hang out with the other wifes. Very tradional, more so then christians, so if your thinking you''ll be in a D/ s relationship you might be very disapointed as the majority of them have 1st or 2nd wifes and marry from places of interculture to strengthen ****** / tribal ties. now in modern day its a bit different but even like in Bahrain now they are banning a lot of sex work and stuff because the Women were getting mad at the men not comming home. so at the end of the day its always going to be a uphill struggal against tradional marrage beliefs
This is very true, it's kind of a paradox to be wishing for.. because I can pretty much guarantee that every perversion here would be punishable by death in Islam.
It does seem like a bunch of whitebois here have a death wish anyway though, so maybe that's not an issue.

This is very true, it's kind of a paradox to be wishing for.. because I can pretty much guarantee that every perversion here would be punishable by death in Islam.
It does seem like a bunch of whitebois here have a death wish anyway though, so maybe that's not an issue.
Its because many of those whitebois are just roleplaying and arn't serious about it. Id never advocate for self harm, it's better to be useful then useless and if your end goal is death anyway then why bother even being here?

Its because many of those whitebois are just roleplaying and arn't serious about it. Id never advocate for self harm, it's better to be useful then useless and if your end goal is death anyway then why bother even being here?

I agree, and yes I've been wondering that as well, sometimes!

Nonetheless, if someone wants to embrace Islam, I certainly won't object.

I don't know if this belongs here or not, let me know just in case.

Anyway so I joined this site recently and I've been loving it, such a great community~
When I joined I was interested in getting deeper into BBC love and BNWO and I still am, I love it and I'm black only forever~

This site is much more than that, and it's so effective at brainwashing that I'm getting into something I never thought I would...
I think I'm developing an obsession for Islam domination and Muslim men.

If someone would be willing to talk about it with me I'd be more than happy to listen <3
You're not the only one. Muslim men make me big effect, and I had many of them in less than two years.

I agree, and yes I've been wondering that as well, sometimes!

Nonetheless, if someone wants to embrace Islam, I certainly won't object.
I wouldnt object either, but if you truly embrace it then you wouldnt really be here, or youd be looking to get out of it. I've talked with my Muslim friends endlessly about religion, which is always fun for me as i enjoy a honest convo about it, and they make a lot of good points, The biggest thing that turned me away from hating islam was their respect for Jesus as a profit. that blew my mind when i first moved here and it changed my life, so now I have a lot of mutual respect for them and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him). But to be fair He would have no quater for the things that went on here.

I wouldnt object either, but if you truly embrace it then you wouldnt really be here, or youd be looking to get out of it. I've talked with my Muslim friends endlessly about religion, which is always fun for me as i enjoy a honest convo about it, and they make a lot of good points, The biggest thing that turned me away from hating islam was their respect for Jesus as a profit. that blew my mind when i first moved here and it changed my life, so now I have a lot of mutual respect for them and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him). But to be fair He would have no quater for the things that went on here.

Yes christians are usually well respected, especially christians who are serious about it.

And you're right, this is a lair of sin and depravity. I'm sure it wouldn't be shown much mercy.
I'm probably a terrible muslim as well, even though I do read the Quran every day while I contemplate my life choices and such things.. and then proceed to go here and post stupid things. But sometimes the masochistic streak in me tells me that maybe it would be kind of hot going to hell and being tortured for eternity anyway, if you don't have to worry about dying or anything like that. I'm still debating that in my mind though 🧐
Probably not a good idea.

Anyway an important point to consider for this kind of thread is the fundamental issue that muslim seems to be used as a racial term here.. which I can kind of understand if you live in Europe and every muslim you see (or notice) is arab and every arab is muslim.
Here's the problem though: it's a religion that anyone can convert to, and there are definitely many entirely pale, white, 100% native European muslims in this world. Does people want to be dominated by them?
I don't know, but might be worth considering exactly what it is one desires.

If it's all simply about wanting to be sold as a sex slave in a middle eastern (underground) slave market, then that is not difficult to achieve. White girls are actually very priced in these parts, and have historically always been.

If people haven't seen this painting many times already, then maybe it'll spark some interest. It's actually a real painting from the 19th century. Obviously depicting some fairly white girl being sold as a slave.
Geromeslavemarket.jpg
I think it's amazing :D

Yes allah have blessed us with much superior genitalia and potent seed to spread islam faster with more children. One of our main pillars is to mix with other races throughout cross breeding in order to peacefully spread our prophesy of one whole islamic world under the name of allah. Also thats why if you think about it islam allows for 4 wifes kneing that muslim men especially arab men have high tendency of to satisfy his sexual desires with women especially white women and if that is not achieved violence is spread as you can see thats why in the past a lot of violence were reported from arab Muslim men while the solution was as simple as easing the way for their dicks to breed white Christian women and thats it.
With the migrant crisis in europe and uk, christian women are learning fast that Muslim men have an insatiable sexual desire.

well its moreso that the muslims that are in the west arent the most devout. So far every muslim ive met that doesnt live in the west says that those that do live here are the furthest from muslim. So they really just carry the name and taboo with them as the conquer Europe, not the real laws of the quran.

When ISIS was becoming big a couple of years ago I remember reading a story of 2 white girls who ran away from home in America and tried to join up with them, I can't think of any other reason they would want to but to be their breeding slaves. Unfortunately they were caught before they could submit.

Back