• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White girls for Islam?

I don't know if this belongs here or not, let me know just in case.

Anyway so I joined this site recently and I've been loving it, such a great community~
When I joined I was interested in getting deeper into BBC love and BNWO and I still am, I love it and I'm black only forever~

This site is much more than that, and it's so effective at brainwashing that I'm getting into something I never thought I would...
I think I'm developing an obsession for Islam domination and Muslim men.

If someone would be willing to talk about it with me I'd be more than happy to listen <3

Anyway so I joined this site recently and I've been loving it, such a great community~
When I joined I was interested in getting deeper into BBC love and BNWO and I still am, I love it and I'm black only forever~

This site is much more than that, and it's so effective at brainwashing that I'm getting into something I never thought I would...

If someone would be willing to talk about it with me I'd be more than happy to listen <3
Islam domination is nowhere near to as strong as BNWO. Why not join the winning team and stay blacked instead of browned? If the Islam's had to go against the blacked they will surely loose then they will get wiped out same as the white scums.

Disagree?

I think anybody that tries to oppose them will feel the BNWO sting. Mnwo cnwo anwo and any other race world order that wants to try take over.

Very happy to talk to you about it ….and I’m not surprised you are interested ….just message me

Yes allah have blessed us with much superior genitalia and potent seed to spread islam faster with more children. One of our main pillars is to mix with other races throughout cross breeding in order to peacefully spread our prophesy of one whole islamic world under the name of allah. Also thats why if you think about it islam allows for 4 wifes kneing that muslim men especially arab men have high tendency of to satisfy his sexual desires with women especially white women and if that is not achieved violence is spread as you can see thats why in the past a lot of violence were reported from arab Muslim men while the solution was as simple as easing the way for their dicks to breed white Christian women and thats it.

Yes allah have blessed us with much superior genitalia and potent seed to spread islam faster with more children. One of our main pillars is to mix with other races throughout cross breeding in order to peacefully spread our prophesy of one whole islamic world under the name of allah. Also thats why if you think about it islam allows for 4 wifes kneing that muslim men especially arab men have high tendency of to satisfy his sexual desires with women especially white women and if that is not achieved violence is spread as you can see thats why in the past a lot of violence were reported from arab Muslim men while the solution was as simple as easing the way for their dicks to breed white Christian women and thats it.
That's very interesting and insightful, thank you so much sir
Im very open minded and love learning about other cultures so I really appreciate your comment~

The best case : an African man ! Traditional African man are mostly Muslim... I wish there was a way to trade citizenship like white girls who fancy getting married to African men could trade their citizenship of their country with an African girl , dat way the cause is helped quicker and whiteness will disappear quicker

The best case : an African man ! Traditional African man are mostly Muslim... I wish there was a way to trade citizenship like white girls who fancy getting married to African men could trade their citizenship of their country with an African girl , dat way the cause is helped quicker and whiteness will disappear quicker
Very good idea

The thing is with MNWO you won't find that much of a cross over into the sexual relationship you might be thinking you want, I live in the middle east and its 100% a boys first culture and they leave the wifes at home with the kids and to hang out with the other wifes. Very tradional, more so then christians, so if your thinking you''ll be in a D/ s relationship you might be very disapointed as the majority of them have 1st or 2nd wifes and marry from places of interculture to strengthen ****** / tribal ties. now in modern day its a bit different but even like in Bahrain now they are banning a lot of sex work and stuff because the Women were getting mad at the men not comming home. so at the end of the day its always going to be a uphill struggal against tradional marrage beliefs

Back