• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Taking the Black New World Order Mainstream!?

How are German boys adapted to interracial sex?
Here in England it really is shocking and surprising how many White males have basically accepted being cuckolded. Even my ex-wife in South Africa really loves the change. Almost half of London is non-white, and we have many sexy Black men coming in.
Is it a different feeling in a place like South Africa? I talked to some whites from there who say it's just fetish fun and others saying it's obvious because of their very recent history and the problems with white's racism still there that it's a feeling of Black men taking alot of feelings out on them. It sounds like some people feel racial tensions there and others don't

When I've performed and made appearances in South Africa, I've never had anything but awesome enthusiasm and excitement from both Black and white men, but especially Black men. The Black owned clubs there I feel are wonderful places for white female performers to appear in. Yes there can be Black men that are - let's say overly aggressive - but by and far the Black men there are fantastically enthusiastic about white women that are into Black men. I've had nothing but good experiences anywhere I've appeared or simply visited in South Africa, or anywhere I've ever been in Africa for that matter. ;) 👍

Khristy
Really appreciate that answer and especially of your own experiences there.
Hope you still good to the "overly enthusiastic" brothers too ;)

Thank you for your reply and yes... I'm most definitely "good" to the "overly enthusiastic" Black men there - you can be assured of that!! A girl can like, appreciate and engage in all levels and styles of "enthusiasm" from and with Black men there... at least I know I can... and I do! ;)💋😜👍😍

Khristy XoXo 😘
Absolutely perfect mentality and attitude for a white girl to have for us. Good on you girl! 😁

When I've performed and made appearances in South Africa, I've never had anything but awesome enthusiasm and excitement from both Black and white men, but especially Black men. The Black owned clubs there I feel are wonderful places for white female performers to appear in. Yes there can be Black men that are - let's say overly aggressive - but by and far the Black men there are fantastically enthusiastic about white women that are into Black men. I've had nothing but good experiences anywhere I've appeared or simply visited in South Africa, or anywhere I've ever been in Africa for that matter. ;) 👍

Khristy
Thanks for spreading the word (and your legs) for black men around the world. I wish all cucks could have a wife or girlfriend like you.

I must say I do not like, nor use, nor hold to the use of, or the actual act of cheating. Cheating is cheating, and it's totally and completely wrong. My grandmother said - once a cheat always a cheat and you cannot trust dishonest people and cheating is dishonest... - period! What I was taught is... honesty is always the best for everything, because it makes you an ethical honorable human being. One that can be relied upon even in the most dire of situations and circumstances. Now... I understand when the word cheating is used in our lifestyle context, but I argue that words have a powerful meaning and using a word that signifies wrongdoing and dishonesty to most of the general public... harms our lifestyle cause. It sure doesn't do anything good or positive that's for sure.

What I've always done is be honest in everything... and especially in my sexuality and my discussions about my sexual beliefs, activities and actions. Yes, it's been awkward and surprising and sometimes infuriating to others... but it's always let me walk away with the knowledge I told the truth and how the other party took that truth is up to them, not me! I stayed honest! I had no regrets because I was honest and... ultimately others who began to know and understand me knew I would always take the stand of truth and honesty no matter what - even if it was absolutely what they didn't want to hear.

So... this takes me to the word and it's usage when discussing or speaking about our interracial sexually embraced wonderful lifestyle. I really believe we need to stop using that word - cheat, cheating, cheated... etc, in all its manifestations. It doesn't do us well and only harms our cause. What I would like to see is when someone is explaining about seeing their lover or seeing a Black man or seeing other Black men - is to state it more as simply as what it is for you... in other words... and I will use your own sentence as an example --> I encouraged her to find a suitable lover, she was very hesitant. I would love to hear from wives/female partners about any hesitancy women might feel toward openly taking a Black lover. Women that I know who have taken Black lovers (including my own wife), are ultra-careful, secretive, and protective of that secret. I wonder if it's the excitement of the taboo as much as the enjoyment of better sex that drives some women to take a Black lover secretly...and admitting it or doing it openly detracts from the excitement for some women.

That's simply a tiny example of what I'm meaning... Anyway, I simply wanted to bring this thing up or the use of language and especially that particular word and its use and how it really does us and the lifestyle a disservice when we use it. It's universally a negative and we are after all... trying to promote the lifestyle positively and seriously as an internationally seen and thought of GOOD ...not something attached to an unwanted ill-thought of lifestyle choice. In other words... let's not give the opposing side of our views things they can actually use against us! ;) (((((((Happy-Hugs))))))) 💋

Khristy xoxo
Hi. I understand your frustration with the wording given it's historical implications, and you're right, we really shouldn't accept that language if it risks tainting this wonderful lifestyle in any manner. Especially if it adds to the reluctance of some couples hesitancy to then explore this way of life as a result.

So at the risk of sounding clinical, replacing the words cheating, infidelity, adultery, and so forth, when referring to girls who are married or a committed relationship seeking lovers, with her partner's prior knowledge, approval and support, is now often being referred to more as "consensual non-monogamy". This certainly better describes the overall act, while accurately portraying the girls involved as being empowered by their husband or boyfriend, thereby reducing the weight and negative stigma attached to those words applied in the past.

A lot of cuckold whitebois, Queens of Spades, and indeed, superior Black Bull Kings, are asking themselves, why Interracial Cuckolding has been relegated to the nether regions of the fetish world, and not put out in the public on display along our Gay and Tranny brothers and sisters. The answer to this is obvious: Racism and White Supremacy still hold too much power. I would therefore like to brainstorm ways in which we can push Interracial Cuckold Relationships into the Mainstream Discourse for how White Marriages and White couples should be. The benefits are obvious. But the effort being made to push this extremely popular fetish and lifestyle into the open have been minimal. It seems to have happened naturally, but clearly we have so much work to do!View attachment 182225

It might be one thing to say, "See how Far We've Come!" in the fight against bigotry and racism, but when you think about how much work we have to do, it simply is not enough:
1. Mainstream Interracial Romantic Comedies.
2. Public Interracial Sex.
3. Special Interracial Marriage liscences.
Breeding reality tv shows!! Women can find their favorite bulls and do a fantasy football type draft for black breeding!!!

Strongly Agree! But we have so much more work to do, and it's important we brainstorm, love is love, but like past movements, Christianity, Islam, and the like, Interracial Cuckolding as a Lifestyle needs a Religious dimension to really become a part of open and praised daily life. Once we have Interracial Sex parades every summer, alongside Gay parades, then we know we have won!
Strongly agree that there needs to be a movement (BNWO missionary work)and BNWO places of worship where the COMMUNITY can better build and popularize! Chastity early for young whitebois, raised in submission and worship to the BNWO!

IMG_20220520_130025076~2.jpg

A lot of cuckold whitebois, Queens of Spades, and indeed, superior Black Bull Kings, are asking themselves, why Interracial Cuckolding has been relegated to the nether regions of the fetish world, and not put out in the public on display along our Gay and Tranny brothers and sisters. The answer to this is obvious: Racism and White Supremacy still hold too much power. I would therefore like to brainstorm ways in which we can push Interracial Cuckold Relationships into the Mainstream Discourse for how White Marriages and White couples should be. The benefits are obvious. But the effort being made to push this extremely popular fetish and lifestyle into the open have been minimal. It seems to have happened naturally, but clearly we have so much work to do!View attachment 182225

It might be one thing to say, "See how Far We've Come!" in the fight against bigotry and racism, but when you think about how much work we have to do, it simply is not enough:
1. Mainstream Interracial Romantic Comedies.
2. Public Interracial Sex.
3. Special Interracial Marriage liscences.
If you disagree with any of the things in that image, you're so racist.

The Black New World Order is being normalized and it might surprise you how pervasive it is. Black culture is considered the coolest, the whole next generation growing up idolizes black men; Haircuts, Basketball, Rap, everything about blacks is elevated while everything about whites is considered shameful or racist. Look at the stats for infidelity compared to years back, it's only growing. With a swelling black population, more and more white girls will have sex with them until it becomes the mainstream trend. By then it's over for whites, and nature even ensures that some of us enjoy the process mentally, like the beta submits to the alpha. Cuckolding a whole race.

The Black New World Order is being normalized and it might surprise you how pervasive it is. Black culture is considered the coolest, the whole next generation growing up idolizes black men; Haircuts, Basketball, Rap, everything about blacks is elevated while everything about whites is considered shameful or racist. Look at the stats for infidelity compared to years back, it's only growing. With a swelling black population, more and more white girls will have sex with them until it becomes the mainstream trend. By then it's over for whites, and nature even ensures that some of us enjoy the process mentally, like the beta submits to the alpha. Cuckolding a whole race.
It's amazing how superior Black culture is. There's no doubt more and more girls want real men instead of white ones. I'm so happy they get to enjoy ''our'' women as we get nothing. It's super trendy to get knocked up by Black men.

It is good BNWO is being normalized. Blending in and spreading so smoothly like water around rocks.. Most have no idea this is happening real time until it will be too late for them. The white bois. .. The smart white bios are finding ways to make their selves useful to the BNWO. White bois can work to have houses so a bull has a place to fuck some white slut he found.. Keep the houses clean. House cracker lol Some can serve a purpose.

I like this idea. People love reality shows. Get a few shows like that on the air and the ideas will help spread how normal the black over white bois messaging in the shows and advertisements.
Exactly. White brides should be bred in front of their bridesmaids to show them the black power in bbc and then pick their favorite bull to bred the bride! Within a couple years it would be the number 1 show on tv! If I win the lottery I’m getting it started.

I think you have something there - it IS like a religion, with a belief system, customs, practices, rituals, and indoctrination - similar to a regular church, just with different beliefs, customs, etc.. Interracial cuckoldry is a church I would consider joining. I might even go twice a week instead of only once. It would go a long way toward healing the racial divide.
Wow . This is an interesting idea that would make a great movie and recruitment tool. The thoughts of such a place and situations encountered make my head swim.

Wow . This is an interesting idea that would make a great movie and recruitment tool. The thoughts of such a place and situations encountered make my head swim.
Any whitebois require strict enforcement of chastity and must begin BNWO confirmation training in order to establish acceptance of BBC only as the greatest and most meaningful surrender a whiteboi will ever have the honor of begging for his Queen of Spades and the congregation of the church to accept as a follower of the BNWO. I can imagine the most ceremonious Black Only Commitments for for Queen of Spades members and for cuckold couples the cuckold must beg to retire his clit and also commit to serving his Queen and the church as a cuckold committed to life advancing the BBC only lifestyle and celebrating every anniversary as the most blessed gift and necessary proof of Devotion to the Superior Queen of Spades that holds ownership over his entire cuckold life.

The most beautiful and inspiring ceremonies for all members to admire, respect and celebrate would be the Queen of Spades Breeding services that would be frequently offered only to the members that have formally completed their BBC only commitments/ cuck retirement and those fully confirmed BBC only BNWO members have access to those most desirable services that all churchgoers would certainly strive to complete all of the requirements to be able to attend so that churchgoers would be more intensely compelled to attain the divine pedestal, only for fully committed Queens. QoS and want to be snow bunny Queens and all of their whiteboi cucks would always be proud to honor and respect every member that had made the deepest devotional commitment to hold the highest position of worship amongst the members.

New members and guests would be offered a special fellowship Hall to be welcomed and invited to BBC worship and sacred cum communion and cuckolds separated to begin the BNWO training into the proud and fulfilling role of Chastity Cuckold and slave missionary to spread the lifestyle and advance the church's power and influence.

❤️

I think the removal of all non-BNWO approved and sanctioned imagery and videos must be required. Only cuckold, chastity, sissy, white inferiority and femdom pegging, hypno videos would be given exceptions to the laws removing all content containing whitebois from all forms of media on the internet, magazines and for television. If mainstream television and streaming services created BNWO/QoS/cuck/sissy content and shows that portray all of the beautiful elements of the lifestyle and could be appreciated by widespread audiences to become accepting and excited about the mainstream society normalizing and romanticizing the BNWO and educating

Attachments

• VID_20230208_205830380~4.mp4
    22.9 MB
Back