• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Taking the Black New World Order Mainstream!?

A lot of cuckold whitebois, Queens of Spades, and indeed, superior Black Bull Kings, are asking themselves, why Interracial Cuckolding has been relegated to the nether regions of the fetish world, and not put out in the public on display along our Gay and Tranny brothers and sisters. The answer to this is obvious: Racism and White Supremacy still hold too much power. I would therefore like to brainstorm ways in which we can push Interracial Cuckold Relationships into the Mainstream Discourse for how White Marriages and White couples should be. The benefits are obvious. But the effort being made to push this extremely popular fetish and lifestyle into the open have been minimal. It seems to have happened naturally, but clearly we have so much work to do!E996a1GX0AUTQ72.png

It might be one thing to say, "See how Far We've Come!" in the fight against bigotry and racism, but when you think about how much work we have to do, it simply is not enough:
1. Mainstream Interracial Romantic Comedies.
2. Public Interracial Sex.
3. Special Interracial Marriage liscences.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but the cuckolding lifestyle is much more alive and active internationally than most people realize. It's something that's been more prevalent for much longer than people might think. Many of your remarks are geared more toward the USA than other places internationally. I have been involved in the lifestyle basically all my adult life and I see a lot of positives in the lifestyle everywhere I travel, and I am always encouraging others to embrace the lifestyle as well... or at least try it and see if you like it. I do always support more openness and harmony among all people of this planet and race and color must not be an issue for any bigotry in any way in my opinion... even though there is... I strive every day to oppose and hopefully change it as much as I humanly can in all things in my life that I am a part of. (((((hugs)))))

Khristy XoXo 😘
Strongly Agree! But we have so much more work to do, and it's important we brainstorm, love is love, but like past movements, Christianity, Islam, and the like, Interracial Cuckolding as a Lifestyle needs a Religious dimension to really become a part of open and praised daily life. Once we have Interracial Sex parades every summer, alongside Gay parades, then we know we have won!

I don’t know why your pushing this narrative moving to slow.
first white modern mature woman know what they want and have been missing.
Second now that the white woman genie is out of the bottle so to speak it’s not going back.
Third things that stay in the dark or the shadows of the sidelines are always more alluring and enticing perhaps a little decadent.
Forth white men in particularly the more non Alfa ones have been conditioned to put our woman on a pedestal and deep down we only want them to be happy and to provide for them.
Lastly as it stays in the sidelines it is taboo and as a white boy the internet helps us take care of ourselves but the longer you watch the more you need and the more taboo to the point you wonder and then fantasies grow stronger.

A lot of cuckold whitebois, Queens of Spades, and indeed, superior Black Bull Kings, are asking themselves, why Interracial Cuckolding has been relegated to the nether regions of the fetish world, and not put out in the public on display along our Gay and Tranny brothers and sisters. The answer to this is obvious: Racism and White Supremacy still hold too much power. I would therefore like to brainstorm ways in which we can push Interracial Cuckold Relationships into the Mainstream Discourse for how White Marriages and White couples should be. The benefits are obvious. But the effort being made to push this extremely popular fetish and lifestyle into the open have been minimal. It seems to have happened naturally, but clearly we have so much work to do!View attachment 182225

It might be one thing to say, "See how Far We've Come!" in the fight against bigotry and racism, but when you think about how much work we have to do, it simply is not enough:
I agree with you especially with the fact that racism is still a HUGE problem even nowadays.
But I'm kinda optimist that the future is very bright for us. The past few years were very exciting and much progress has been made.
I love how anti-racism activism/ woke politics goes hand in hand with the promotion of Interracial relationships.

I don’t know why your pushing this narrative moving to slow.
first white modern mature woman know what they want and have been missing.
Second now that the white woman genie is out of the bottle so to speak it’s not going back.
Third things that stay in the dark or the shadows of the sidelines are always more alluring and enticing perhaps a little decadent.
Forth white men in particularly the more non Alfa ones have been conditioned to put our woman on a pedestal and deep down we only want them to be happy and to provide for them.
Lastly as it stays in the sidelines it is taboo and as a white boy the internet helps us take care of ourselves but the longer you watch the more you need and the more taboo to the point you wonder and then fantasies grow stronger.
I just want the love to be shared to this generation. I don't want to wait until the Zoomers are in their old age, still fighting racism, to experience interracial love. But I can accept both points of view. This is like the difference between Social Democracy and Communism. I just want full interracial love as soon as possible.

I agree with your open mind point of view.
I do believe most of the people that have a faster I want it now view of things over look how strong the white female is and her will is. She is almost with her hole being disinterested in being used and for real considered to be owned.
The future of conjoined races is coming but it is going to be softer than we think and perhaps female lead.

I'm for parades!!! My ass is always ready for a Parade!!! 💋😍 😜

View attachment 182235
© KHRISTY CREAMS KUNST ® Performance Artist/Entertainer - Dominatrix/Cuckoldress - Slut Wife
I think you have something there - it IS like a religion, with a belief system, customs, practices, rituals, and indoctrination - similar to a regular church, just with different beliefs, customs, etc.. Interracial cuckoldry is a church I would consider joining. I might even go twice a week instead of only once. It would go a long way toward healing the racial divide.

I think you have something there - it IS like a religion, with a belief system, customs, practices, rituals, and indoctrination - similar to a regular church, just with different beliefs, customs, etc.. Interracial cuckoldry is a church I would consider joining. I might even go twice a week instead of only once. It would go a long way toward healing the racial divide.
It’s the cock I tell you nothing like it in the world cock I tell you

Good boy. That is EXACTLY what we need.

Thank you! I had to throw in a little humor... I couldn't resist 💋 :p
How are German boys adapted to interracial sex?
Here in England it really is shocking and surprising how many White males have basically accepted being cuckolded. Even my ex-wife in South Africa really loves the change. Almost half of London is non-white, and we have many sexy Black men coming in.

Perhaps one reason that interracial cuckolding is not more mainstream is simply that women are increasingly empowered to choose a mate that they truly desire. Rather than marrying white men for financial security, even if they are dissatisfied with the sex life, they are going straight to the men they do love AND lust after...Black Kings. It is much more common to see interracial marriages today.

As much as I love that my wife is happier now, she spent many years unsatisfied and unhappy. Even though I encouraged her to find a suitable lover, she was very hesitant. I would love to hear from wives/female partners about any hesitancy women might feel toward openly "cheating." Women that I know who have cheated (including my own wife), are ultra-careful, secretive, and protective of that secret. I wonder if it's the excitement of the taboo as much as the enjoyment of better sex that drives some women to cheat...and admitting it or doing it openly detracts from the excitement for some women.

Perhaps one reason that interracial cuckolding is not more mainstream is simply that women are increasingly empowered to choose a mate that they truly desire. Rather than marrying white men for financial security, even if they are dissatisfied with the sex life, they are going straight to the men they do love AND lust after...Black Kings. It is much more common to see interracial marriages today.

As much as I love that my wife is happier now, she spent many years unsatisfied and unhappy. Even though I encouraged her to find a suitable lover, she was very hesitant. I would love to hear from wives/female partners about any hesitancy women might feel toward openly "cheating." Women that I know who have cheated (including my own wife), are ultra-careful, secretive, and protective of that secret. I wonder if it's the excitement of the taboo as much as the enjoyment of better sex that drives some women to cheat...and admitting it or doing it openly detracts from the excitement for some women.
Interracial marriage between white women and black men, with the mostly traditional ******, has been a good "foot in the door" for bringing interracial sex into the mainstream.

But those who want to do the most good and who want to make a contribution to the black community as a whole are going to need to be comfortable with the idea of white women opening themselves up to more than just one black man. I think women who enjoy having multiple black men are awesome and these are the women who are going to have the most impact. I think these women would benefit by also having a faithful white man as partner for emotional and financial support. Having to pay your own bills and raise children on your own can really put a damper on your sex life. This is the type of situation I think is ideal and what should be the ultimate goal - White man/white woman/multiple black men interracial cuckoldry. No need to look for the father if you have no idea who he is. This does the most good for the community and this is how it should be presented - as doing the most good for the black community. I think that white couples going into black communities, perhaps even moving there, to provide this service would really help, and would benefit all involved. When young white cuckold couples can march in a parade along-side LGBT folks, surrounded several of her best black studs, we will have achieved our goal - "It's ok to be slut and cuckold".

Interracial marriage between white women and black men, with the mostly traditional ******, has been a good "foot in the door" for bringing interracial sex into the mainstream.

But those who want to do the most good and who want to make a contribution to the black community as a whole are going to need to be comfortable with the idea of white women opening themselves up to more than just one black man. I think women who enjoy having multiple black men are awesome and these are the women who are going to have the most impact. I think these women would benefit by also having a faithful white man as partner for emotional and financial support. Having to pay your own bills and raise children on your own can really put a damper on your sex life. This is the type of situation I think is ideal and what should be the ultimate goal - White man/white woman/multiple black men interracial cuckoldry. No need to look for the father if you have no idea who he is. This does the most good for the community and this is how it should be presented - as doing the most good for the black community. I think that white couples going into black communities, perhaps even moving there, to provide this service would really help, and would benefit all involved. When young white cuckold couples can march in a parade along-side LGBT folks, surrounded several of her best black studs, we will have achieved our goal - "It's ok to be slut and cuckold".
You make several interesting points, that I totally agree with. I see my own current role as financial and emotional supporter in my ******, and know it's a position for which white males are ideally suited. My experience is kinda narrow because my wife is a "One man at a time" woman. She prefers committed relationships, and luckily we found a man who shares that desire. He would really like to be legally married to my wife but we have not sorted out those details yet. My wife is a bit on the older side to be having another baby (we have two grown *********), but Aaden wants a child very much, so they are trying. As a white male, I accept my duty to support a baby my wife has with our Black King. But I also have to admit to a stirring inside me when I think about being a sort of mommy to His baby. I wonder if the hormones I'm on will allow me to lactate...that thought stiffens my little clitty like crazy!

You make several interesting points, that I totally agree with. I see my own current role as financial and emotional supporter in my ******, and know it's a position for which white males are ideally suited. My experience is kinda narrow because my wife is a "One man at a time" woman. She prefers committed relationships, and luckily we found a man who shares that desire. He would really like to be legally married to my wife but we have not sorted out those details yet. My wife is a bit on the older side to be having another baby (we have two grown *********), but Aaden wants a child very much, so they are trying. As a white male, I accept my duty to support a baby my wife has with our Black King. But I also have to admit to a stirring inside me when I think about being a sort of mommy to His baby. I wonder if the hormones I'm on will allow me to lactate...that thought stiffens my little clitty like crazy!
I think you lack the lactate parts but I am sure you are as caring and nurturing as anyone
This is my problem it’s fine to say get rid of white boi’s but I don’t think anyone wants to do the work or put in the time to complete the ****** unit cash or emotionally as a white boi does

I must say I do not like, nor use, nor hold to the use of, or the actual act of cheating. Cheating is cheating, and it's totally and completely wrong. My grandmother said - once a cheat always a cheat and you cannot trust dishonest people and cheating is dishonest... - period! What I was taught is honesty is always the best for everything because it makes you an ethical honorable human being. One that can be relied upon even in the most dire of situations and circumstances. Now... I understand when the word cheating is used in our lifestyle context, but I argue that words have a powerful meaning and using a word that signifies wrongdoing and dishonesty to most of the general public... harms our lifestyle cause. It sure doesn't do anything good or positive that's for sure.

What I've always done is be honest in everything... and especially in my sexuality and my discussions about my sexual beliefs, activities and actions. Yes, it's been awkward and surprising and sometimes infuriating to others... but it's always let me walk away with the knowledge I told the truth and how the other party took that truth is up to them, not me! I stayed honest! I had no regrets because I was honest and... ultimately others who began to know and understand me knew I would always take the stand of truth and honesty no matter what - even if it was absolutely what they didn't want to hear.

So... this takes me to the word and it's usage when discussing or speaking about our interracial sexually embraced wonderful lifestyle. I really believe we need to stop using that word - cheat, cheating, cheated... etc, in all its manifestations. It doesn't do us well and only harms our cause. What I would like to see is when someone is explaining about seeing their lover or seeing a Black man or seeing other Black men - is to state it more as simply as what it is for you... in other words... and I will use your own sentence as an example --> I encouraged her to find a suitable lover, she was very hesitant. I would love to hear from wives/female partners about any hesitancy women might feel toward openly taking a Black lover. Women that I know who have taken Black lovers (including my own wife), are ultra-careful, secretive, and protective of that secret. I wonder if it's the excitement of the taboo as much as the enjoyment of better sex that drives some women to take a Black lover secretly...and admitting it or doing it openly detracts from the excitement for some women.

That's simply a tiny example of what I'm meaning... Anyway, I simply wanted to bring this thing up or the use of language and especially that particular word and its use and how it really does us and the lifestyle a disservice when we use it. It's universally a negative and we are after all... trying to promote the lifestyle positively and seriously as an internationally seen and thought of GOOD ...not something attached to a unwanted ill-thought of lifestyle choice. In other words... let's not give the opposing side of our views things they can actually use against us! ;) (((((((Happy-Hugs))))))) 💋

Khristy xoxo
Very well said

A lot of cuckold whitebois, Queens of Spades, and indeed, superior Black Bull Kings, are asking themselves, why Interracial Cuckolding has been relegated to the nether regions of the fetish world, and not put out in the public on display along our Gay and Tranny brothers and sisters. The answer to this is obvious: Racism and White Supremacy still hold too much power. I would therefore like to brainstorm ways in which we can push Interracial Cuckold Relationships into the Mainstream Discourse for how White Marriages and White couples should be. The benefits are obvious. But the effort being made to push this extremely popular fetish and lifestyle into the open have been minimal. It seems to have happened naturally, but clearly we have so much work to do!View attachment 182225

Hollywood and mainstream advertisement. Normalizing the interracial couples. And more Black heros, winners, and white bad, loser, guys. in movies and tv shows.

Back