• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Taking the Black New World Order Mainstream!?

I think the removal of all non-BNWO approved and sanctioned imagery and videos must be required. Only cuckold, chastity, sissy, white inferiority and femdom pegging, hypno videos would be given exceptions to the laws removing all content containing whitebois from all forms of media on the internet, magazines and for television. If mainstream television and streaming services created BNWO/QoS/cuck/sissy content and shows that portray all of the beautiful elements of the lifestyle and could be appreciated by widespread audiences to become accepting and excited about the mainstream society normalizing and romanticizing the BNWO and educating
Well thought out. There could be so many store lines that could help educate what is expected from, and better understood by whites in their new role.

Not 100 percent related to the topic but how come whenever the bnwo gets talked about, beta male latinos like me get left out? Why is it always only white boys getting humiliated?
Always sexy to see latinas in the pool with her sexy black king. Guess we'll have to figh about it though because we want our nordic beauties blacked in the next big rom com

Strongly Agree! But we have so much more work to do, and it's important we brainstorm, love is love, but like past movements, Christianity, Islam, and the like, Interracial Cuckolding as a Lifestyle needs a Religious dimension to really become a part of open and praised daily life. Once we have Interracial Sex parades every summer, alongside Gay parades, then we know we have won!
I think a lot of white guys like myself need to be open minded, honest, and sex positive and let more women know that this is an option for them. Couples should see it as normal, empowering, and fun. Millions of women would be open to marriage and pregnancy overnight if they knew they had garenteed financial and social support.

I think a lot of white guys like myself need to be open minded, honest, and sex positive and let more women know that this is an option for them. Couples should see it as normal, empowering, and fun. Millions of women would be open to marriage and pregnancy overnight if they knew they had garenteed financial and social support.
As word spreads through words and deeds, seeing more and more white women with Black men normalizes changes that are happening and women see they have choices their mama may not have had.

A lot of cuckold whitebois, Queens of Spades, and indeed, superior Black Bull Kings, are asking themselves, why Interracial Cuckolding has been relegated to the nether regions of the fetish world, and not put out in the public on display along our Gay and Tranny brothers and sisters. The answer to this is obvious: Racism and White Supremacy still hold too much power. I would therefore like to brainstorm ways in which we can push Interracial Cuckold Relationships into the Mainstream Discourse for how White Marriages and White couples should be. The benefits are obvious. But the effort being made to push this extremely popular fetish and lifestyle into the open have been minimal. It seems to have happened naturally, but clearly we have so much work to do!View attachment 182225

It might be one thing to say, "See how Far We've Come!" in the fight against bigotry and racism, but when you think about how much work we have to do, it simply is not enough:
1. Mainstream Interracial Romantic Comedies.
2. Public Interracial Sex.
3. Special Interracial Marriage liscences.
If websites are starting to reference the acronym, surely it's a telling sign

20240116_123556.png

Back