• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sports teams

I would love to chat with you sometime and explore these ideas in detail!
It would truly be an honour to be allowed to chat with you, but I would ask that give me permission to talk with you. I am white and unworthy. Call me any name you like, Vermin, white maggot, scum. Whatever you choose to call me I will accept. I truly believe us whites deserve to be eradicated by every other race working together.

Well I call myself White vermin, and I am so privileged to communicate with you. I seriously believe whites have no place in this world. We are seriously dwindling in numbers but I believe white couples shave be forced into abortions after 7 months. Let the women carry the child in her womb and let her think she will be allowed to have it, until she upsets a Woman of colour and is forced to have it terminated. It would make whites behave and comply.

Hopefully one day we won't have to see whites at all on tv etc
There are few whites on tv in the U.K. Even the commercials are anti-white, and if they do show a white man, he is normally gay. My race is being replaced in what used to be my own country and us whites are powerless. Asians and blacks work together to grind us into extinction. So many white men are scared but say nothing. I embrace it now. Whites must have no rights or future!

Am I the only person who gets turned on by seeing how brown European sports teams are getting now? This is a photo of a German relay team. Three whites gone, one to go. I just love it!

I hope it won't be long before it's illegal for a white person to represent Germany in any competitive contexts like the Olympics or Eurovision.

View attachment 235044
Well to be fair, its going to be hard for a white athlete to compete if his knee caps have been smashed and he ends up a cripple!

I'm up for a chat now if you're on Discord.
A thousand snivelling grovels, I'm not on discord yet, but I know you like to know the impact of Asians on white ******** in the U.K. A white Male was stabbed to death last night by four young Asian men, possible from Afghanistan or Packistan. His mutilated body was found in a ditch near a field just a few miles from where I live. There is a hotel near by with around two hundred asylum seekers and everyone knows that the four men were from there, but the Police are not allowed to investigate it, because they are covered under human rights laws. Us Gammons need all the people we can get because there are not many of us left in my area, so to lose one like that makes a big difference to our shrivelling numbers. i just know this is payback for our colonial crimes, and we deserve it. Thought this great news might make your day. lol

A thousand snivelling grovels, I'm not on discord yet, but I know you like to know the impact of Asians on white ******** in the U.K. A white Male was stabbed to death last night by four young Asian men, possible from Afghanistan or Packistan. His mutilated body was found in a ditch near a field just a few miles from where I live. There is a hotel near by with around two hundred asylum seekers and everyone knows that the four men were from there, but the Police are not allowed to investigate it, because they are covered under human rights laws. Us Gammons need all the people we can get because there are not many of us left in my area, so to lose one like that makes a big difference to our shrivelling numbers. i just know this is payback for our colonial crimes, and we deserve it. Thought this great news might make your day. lol
I will join discord at the weekend hopefully...I apologise for not being on there now and for my Whiteness! I would give anything to be Asian now in the U.K. I hate being White, life is misery and fear every day. Yep I want to be a superior Asian

I would love to chat with you sometime and explore these ideas in detail!
it is about removing all self respect from the white man, any sense of actually thinking he is human with rights and replacing his history and culture so he is conditioned to think there is no hope left. the white man should have his balls removed and be forced to wear a mask on his face to take away his voice and human features. he is sub human and should be seen as such by everyone else. This makes him a target for beatings and ridicule as the white male is slowly eradicated without mercy.

Am I the only person who gets turned on by seeing how brown European sports teams are getting now? This is a photo of a German relay team. Three whites gone, one to go. I just love it!

I hope it won't be long before it's illegal for a white person to represent Germany in any competitive contexts like the Olympics or Eurovision.

View attachment 235044
Black men are coming to dominate sports.

Well I call myself White vermin, and I am so privileged to communicate with you. I seriously believe whites have no place in this world. We are seriously dwindling in numbers but I believe white couples shave be forced into abortions after 7 months. Let the women carry the child in her womb and let her think she will be allowed to have it, until she upsets a Woman of colour and is forced to have it terminated. It would make whites behave and comply.
100% agree with this

(Warning: This is going to be offensive, even to me, and is solely for fantasy here. Maybe someone could write it up as a story.)

I’m wondering if we could eventually get to three categories of elite sportspeople:
* Women (all backgrounds)
* Men (non-white)
* Transgender and white bois

Back