• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sports teams

Am I the only person who gets turned on by seeing how brown European sports teams are getting now? This is a photo of a German relay team. Three whites gone, one to go. I just love it!

I hope it won't be long before it's illegal for a white person to represent Germany in any competitive contexts like the Olympics or Eurovision.

germanteam.jpeg

Am I the only person who gets turned on by seeing how brown European sports teams are getting now? This is a photo of a German relay team. Three whites gone, one to go. I just love it!

I hope it won't be long before it's illegal for a white person to represent Germany in any competitive contexts like the Olympics or Eurovision.

View attachment 235044
Yes! Cum to the victory!!

Not surprisingly I don't see any 'black' man nor any 'white' man.

Just men with a variation in skin tones.
On the far left, he would be considered white in America.
Next to him is a black man
Then a person of color (tan white person)
Lastly, a black guy.

Keeping in mind everything that I said was clearly racist.

On the far left, he would be considered white in America.
Next to him is a black man
Then a person of color (tan white person)
Lastly, a black guy.

Keeping in mind everything that I said was clearly racist.
Yes, the USA'ns are deliberately blind. He's clearly not white. And the black men are but variations of chocolate tones. Most USA'ns.

Also the AMERICA's is two continents. The nation is USA. Canadians would be pissed as being ignored once again.

Yes, the USA'ns are deliberately blind. He's clearly not white. And the black men are but variations of chocolate tones. Most USA'ns.

Also the AMERICA's is two continents. The nation is USA. Canadians would be pissed as being ignored once again.
What?
North America and South America are separate continents!
Are you saying people in South America are black? They look Meditrainian - AKA mostly white.

He is white enough!

What?
North America and South America are separate continents!
Are you saying people in South America are black? They look Meditrainian - AKA mostly white.

He is white enough!
No, I'm Saying that you're saying USA is America.

USA is not America. Whether it be North America, or South America, or even Central America. There are other nations in those continents.

The USA should quit calling itself a continent.

No, I'm Saying that you're saying USA is America.

USA is not America. Whether it be North America, or South America, or even Central America. There are other nations in those continents.

The USA should quit calling itself a continent.
When did the USA call itself a continent? Europe is a continent is that what you're talking about?

Hopefully one day we won't have to see whites at all on tv etc
I live in the UK and whites are being cleansed from tv shows, commecrcials, shopping posters and everywhere else. We are being wiped out and it is happening very quickly. We have a shameful past and all the other races are making sure we have no future.

View attachment 235044
Im white and it is what we deserve. Keep white vermin off of peoples television screens, give them the least pay in any jobs so that we are driven to poverty. Erase us from history, destroy our statues, make us grovel at the feet of black people and Muslims and apologise for our whiteness, and make it illegal for white couples to have babies. If a black person discovers that a white couple are going to be having a baby, they should receive a financial reward for reporting them, and get to take part in the forced abortion. I want people of colour to enjoy our suffering and as they watch us dwindle in numbers, I want them to laugh at us and spit on us in the streets as we take the knee.

Im white and it is what we deserve. Keep white vermin off of peoples television screens, give them the least pay in any jobs so that we are driven to poverty. Erase us from history, destroy our statues, make us grovel at the feet of black people and Muslims and apologise for our whiteness, and make it illegal for white couples to have babies. If a black person discovers that a white couple are going to be having a baby, they should receive a financial reward for reporting them, and get to take part in the forced abortion. I want people of colour to enjoy our suffering and as they watch us dwindle in numbers, I want them to laugh at us and spit on us in the streets as we take the knee.

I would love to chat with you sometime and explore these ideas in detail!

Back