• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should I turn my husband into a sissy

Omg do it. I was fucking my black boyfriend behind my white boyfriends back for a month or so before I told him and ended it. Most I ever did was let him eat me out afterwards and I was so turned on by it. Actually having him know and to use him would have been amazing.
You need to get your white boyfriend back and tell him it's his job to sit in the corner and watch as you get fucked by a BBC

Omg do it. I was fucking my black boyfriend behind my white boyfriends back for a month or so before I told him and ended it. Most I ever did was let him eat me out afterwards and I was so turned on by it. Actually having him know and to use him would have been amazing.
That's so hot and humiliating letting your boyfriend lic your used black cum filled pussy!!

I’d say if you’re going to be a cuck, you pretty much resigned your manhood and agreed that your wife calls the shots.
Me personally? I’m jealous. Ive begged my fiancé to cuck and control me but she’s not into it :( I fantasize about being in your husband’s position every day
same

If you really want to be serious about your husband being sissified and feminized, I suggest you go to a website like Fetlife. (www.fetlife.com) It is a website for people with various fetishes, in my case, black men among other things. But there are people there who really are into their their pleasures, and know how to get things done.

I am also sure that you can buy tailor-made outfits for him, if regular sizing doesn't work. As someone else said, he'll need to clean up, massively, and that means below the eyebrows. I also like www.aliexpress.com for shopping. They have all sorts of stuff we would never think of, and because there is no middle-man business in the way, prices are far cheaper.

Just a word of caution. Once his being a sissy gets out, he will BE out. There is no way to put the genie back in the bottle. There will be repercussions you can't foresee. I know when I was ***** by a co-worker years ago that the stigma that hung on me lasted for years, until I was separated from the company due to down-sizing. I can't imagine any of your friends keeping something juicy like that a secret. I don't think I could.

If you really want to be serious about your husband being sissified and feminized, I suggest you go to a website like Fetlife. (www.fetlife.com) It is a website for people with various fetishes, in my case, black men among other things. But there are people there who really are into their their pleasures, and know how to get things done.

I am also sure that you can buy tailor-made outfits for him, if regular sizing doesn't work. As someone else said, he'll need to clean up, massively, and that means below the eyebrows. I also like www.aliexpress.com for shopping. They have all sorts of stuff we would never think of, and because there is no middle-man business in the way, prices are far cheaper.

Just a word of caution. Once his being a sissy gets out, he will BE out. There is no way to put the genie back in the bottle. There will be repercussions you can't foresee. I know when I was ***** by a co-worker years ago that the stigma that hung on me lasted for years, until I was separated from the company due to down-sizing. I can't imagine any of your friends keeping something juicy like that a secret. I don't think I could.
As a feminised trans this is good advice … we are also here to advise you on the process and pitfalls …but also the joy and happiness

So true! One of the reasons Id rather find someone thats not just into the BNWO but also into Femdom and BDSM, The BDSM community has always been a positive in my fettishes and kinks, and if you make friends in those communitys its easier to live as who you really are, Fetlife is a great place for that.

Back