• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should I turn my husband into a sissy

JessicasCuckold

Cuckold couple
Ive been debating with myself if I should start buying some sissy cloths for my cuck. A little maids outfit, some frilly white socks some pink panties, I could even go as far as painting his nails. This would be hysterical. When one of my guys comes over he would die laughing. I could take pictures of him and bribe him by telling him I’m going to show all our friends. And they would all know what a tiny dick sissy he really is.

Ive been debating with myself if I should start buying some sissy cloths for my cuck. A little maids outfit, some frilly white socks some pink panties, I could even go as far as painting his nails. This would be hysterical. When one of my guys comes over he would die laughing. I could take pictures of him and bribe him by telling him I’m going to show all our friends. And they would all know what a tiny dick sissy he really is.
God yes! Just thinking of it and asking means he needs it!!! My wife “accidentally” letting her friends see my outfits and toys in our bag in the closet was so amazing. The looks they give me and little laughs when I enter a room get my little thing so hard!! I’m begging her to let me serve them dressed one night in my maid outfit sometime soon!

Yes! Please do this and tell us how it goes. Im guessing he will love it, or come (cum) to love it.

Ask the would be sissy what outfits you should buy adds to the Humiliation and discomfort if the secret ever gets out

Eh, I mean if he's really up for that or is that something you guys just do in private? Obviously, he's got the panties... but nobody here can really tell others how to live their lives. You can't force your husband to do anything any more than he can force your limits.

Eh, I mean if he's really up for that or is that something you guys just do in private? Obviously, he's got the panties... but nobody here can really tell others how to live their lives. You can't force your husband to do anything any more than he can force your limits.
so first this ^. if he is up for it or gets off on humiliation, then yes.

to your question and taking into account the above....
yes, you absolutely should. make him tag along when you shop for him and make it plain that the clothes are for him. paint his nails and toe nails or take him to a salon for it. let your friends in on it and make him come out in his maid outfit or dressed in other sissy clothes for them to model them.
to your point, make him bribe you not to show them.

Omg do it. I was fucking my black boyfriend behind my white boyfriends back for a month or so before I told him and ended it. Most I ever did was let him eat me out afterwards and I was so turned on by it. Actually having him know and to use him would have been amazing.
Female power Millie ….a lover and a feminised pussy licking slave 😜

He already wear’s the pink panties, so really why not go all the way

View attachment 221977
Something a lot of people don't talk about either is if you want him to be a girly sissy you need to get him to slim down as well and get in better shape, controlling his food and his workouts will also make it so you have more power in the relationship as well as having the positive benefit of him feeling better by being healthier and more fem.

Back