• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Rejected story

Thanks! You can find the story through this link. Enjoy!

storieswithnebic.wordpress.com is no longer available.​

This site has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
For more information and to contact us please read this support document.

I have just joined and I was a little surprised to find an 'editor' criticising my real, autobiographical, tale of my hubby's descent into a life of cuckold, sluttery with the eventual and desirable and inevitable surrender to Black cock.
What is Darkwanderer for Enid Blyton?
Lioza. What story are you talking about? Did you write it? Name? You look too cute to be writing such tales, so is that your real photo?

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.
That sounds hot as hell. I'd love a copy please

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.
Can you send me the story please?

Please send this to me!

Back