• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Rejected story

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.
I’m your biggest fan and have almost read all of your stories. Can you please send this story and any more extreme stories that you might want to share please?

Reactions: JWC
I have just joined and I was a little surprised to find an 'editor' criticising my real, autobiographical, tale of my hubby's descent into a life of cuckold, sluttery with the eventual and desirable and inevitable surrender to Black cock.
What is Darkwanderer for Enid Blyton?
Exactly!
Although, my stories aren't violent but I have ran into the same criticisms when it comes to writing my cuckolding tales. On another site. I get 50% of 5 stars from the people that read and enjoy them then, the other half are negative reviews from "keyboard Nazis" that don't like interracial sex / cuckolding stories. It's not as if I haven't warned the readers about what I like to write about.

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.
You write with my total devotion... would love to read anything you write. email?

You write with my total devotion... would love to read anything you write. email?
Thanks! You can find the story through this link. Enjoy!

You should make a sequel to this story, something about the teacher continuing her services with other boys at school, or introducing her father to the superior

Reactions: JWC
Can I get it too, please?

Send me a copy

Please send it

Thanks! You can find the story through this link. Enjoy!

Nebric's site is down. Can you please share the story?

Back