• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Rejected story

Escrevi uma história que foi considerada violenta demais para DW. Ele gira em torno do relacionamento de um jogador de futebol negro do ensino médio e sua conselheira branca. Há algumas surras de meninos brancos, bem como um estupro gay. Se alguém quiser ler, entre em contato comigo pelas conversas. Eu ficaria feliz em enviar uma cópia por e-mail para os interessados em tal conto.
Send me please

I'd love to read it too, plz.

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.
I am also interested in reading this story.

I would love to read the story

Please send it to me! 🤩

Please send to me.

Send it to me whiteboi

I have just joined and I was a little surprised to find an 'editor' criticising my real, autobiographical, tale of my hubby's descent into a life of cuckold, sluttery with the eventual and desirable and inevitable surrender to Black cock.
What is Darkwanderer for Enid Blyton?
Criticize is spelled with a "Z" dummy, and it was not the content it was your poor grammar that I criticized dummy.

I would like it too!

Back