• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

older white males for bnwo chat 50 plus?

60 and the last time I had sex (masturbation doesn't count I do that every day and night) was probably 2006?

I've always been a bit of a faggot. Too masculine looking to be a sissy. And very few hung dark skinned men here (who aren't religious heterosexual nuts) so almost zero interracial sex. But I've sucked a lot of pale cocks. Even that probably a long long time ago. In the early naughties.

But fantasy has been rich over the lust two dickades.

And I'm not specific to dark skinned either. Anyone with a big fat bat.

I'm horny today. Late night at a pubic (sorry not sorry) public hospital, then cum home at 2 am. Now waking up with a stiffy in bed at midday.

What I really need is a young glabrous pale skinned long legged skinny wife, who goes to uni to study medicine, and often fucks her lovers around the house, on campus, anywhere. While I provide for her. Hope she doesn't wear much clothes because the laundry would be a mountainous pile.

Ironically the lust few guests (airbnb) I've had were drop dead gorgeous women. And they could've all done that. This new one, I picked up her laundry from the laundry line (it was rainy and gusty) and she brings in a different young guy every few nights. Sometimes she sleeps at their place. She's got one of my rooms for another fortnight.

I'm still in bed. Hardon gradually turning to a piss-on.

At first thought sure could use a cock to suck on and ended up on locanto.cum.au but no luck, no suck no fuck.

Then looked for cunts and arses to suck but they're all commercial cunts wanting money, and most likely diseased.

I still have that yung lawyer in my next room. And she's got no yung dick plowing her today. But I'm afraid of upsetting her with my older needy tongue.

I mean I'm 60 and she's prolly still in her late 20's.

Previous guest was a Taiwanese drop dead rice thrasher type. She wore hot pants all day, and did her nails every second day. Was very sweet and very talkative.

But amazingly she was a religious nut. She would've put some of the bible belt preachers to shame.

I once bought a cake and left her a piece, but then she puts "sin!!!" on it with tomato sauce.

So I ate the slice complete with tomato sauce.

I need a hot juicy cunt to be grinding up and down my face, marking me so everyone can smell me as a yung cunt ride/lapper.

Not some1 who gives me sermons on what Jesus would've done.

Mi trovo in una situazione simile, con la differenza che cerco una ragazza che diventi mia moglie e che abbia anche figli da maschi neri.
Inoltre mi chiedo se ci sono maschi neri con schiave bianche che vogliono darmene una in moglie, per non doverli sostenere economicamente.

Well, ideally who I ache for is in my profile.

Someone who is glabrous, tall, skinny, looong legs, pale as milk, and bright enough to win scholarships to do medicine followed by neurosurgery.

She'd be too young for me to be involved with her, but her mum might be able to gently direct her. After she turns 18 I'd be able to approach her. Or rather I'd let her approach me.

If she gets a scholarship two things occur: one she's less likely to fail and drop out, two it'd cost me less. Medicine degrees here cost around ~ $250k. Postgrad in Neurosurgery is longer and presumably more expensive. If she goes straight from one to the other without a single year taken off she'll be ~ 42. And I'll be slightly dead. From natural old age. And chances are my stroke will take me out much sooner.

But if I'm still around I'll be ~ 85. Though I have had a stroke, and literature shows stroke survivors live from 0 to 15 years longer. I've already lived 6 of that, but I can definitely feel the decrapitude closing in on me. That is things are failing. Getting worse.

Oh, she also has to have the Electra Complex. But I'm no shrink, so that may all be garbage. I have met girls in uni or just out of uni who preferred living off much older men, whilst fucking around other men they liked at will.

And I wish to have three kids from my own genes too. Though I'll be long dead before they even grow up from early childhood. She may even demand I fund and raise her babies from other men too. In fact she may have no kids from me and if she has any they may be from her lovers. I may also be dead.

However my future young wife (and my kids, OK, OUR kids) will inherit it all, and they should be alright.

Reality is I'll prolly die single, and the government will get all my assets.

Bene, idealmente chi desidero è nel mio profilo.

Qualcuno che è glabro, alto, magro, gambe lunghissime, pallido come il latte e abbastanza sveglio da vincere borse di studio per fare medicina seguita da neurochirurgia.

Sarebbe troppo piccola per me per essere coinvolta con lei, ma sua madre potrebbe essere in grado di guidarla gentilmente. Dopo che avrà compiuto 18 anni potrei avvicinarmi a lei. O meglio, lascerei che si avvicini a me.

Se ottiene una borsa di studio accadono due cose: una è meno probabile che fallisca e abbandoni, due mi costerebbe meno. Le lauree in medicina qui costano circa ~ $ 250k. Postgrad in Neurochirurgia è più lungo e presumibilmente più costoso. Se passa direttamente dall'uno all'altro senza che un solo anno si tolga avrà ~ 42 anni. E io sarò leggermente morto. Dalla vecchiaia naturale. E c'è la possibilità che il mio ictus mi faccia fuori molto prima.

Ma se sarò ancora in giro avrò ~ 85 anni. Anche se ho avuto un ictus e la letteratura mostra che i sopravvissuti all'ictus vivono da 0 a 15 anni in più. Ne ho già vissuti 6, ma posso sicuramente sentire la decadenza che si avvicina a me. Cioè le cose stanno fallendo. Peggiorando.

Oh, deve anche avere l'Electra Complex. Ma non sono uno strizzacervelli, quindi potrebbe essere tutta spazzatura. Ho incontrato ragazze all'università o appena uscite dall'università che preferivano vivere con uomini molto più anziani, mentre scopavano con altri uomini che gli piacevano a piacimento.

E desidero avere anche tre figli dai miei stessi geni. Anche se sarò morto da tempo prima ancora che crescano dalla prima infanzia. Potrebbe persino chiedermi di finanziare e crescere i suoi bambini anche da altri uomini. In effetti potrebbe non avere figli da me e se ne ha potrebbero essere dai suoi amanti. Potrei anche essere morto.

Comunque la mia futura giovane moglie (e i miei figli, OK, i NOSTRI figli) erediteranno tutto, e dovrebbero stare bene.

La realtà è che probabilmente morirò single e il governo avrà tutti i miei beni.
Impedire che eredi lo Stato (o il governo, come dici tu) non è difficile: basta un testamento. Il problema è a favore di chi! Il fatto che ereditino parenti odiati è quasi peggiore di quello di ereditare lo stato. Non ho molti beni, ma ho beni di valore e prestigio storico e simbolico: la mia ragazza si sentirebbe sicuramente una piccola contessa e mi piacerebbe solo se si sentisse una piccola contessa depravata dedita alla banda della BBC scoppio. Mi piacciono particolarmente le ragazze gotiche, che amano vivere tra gli oggetti d'antiquariato di casa mia.

Well, ideally who I ache for is in my profile.

Someone who is glabrous, tall, skinny, looong legs, pale as milk, and bright enough to win scholarships to do medicine followed by neurosurgery.

She'd be too young for me to be involved with her, but her mum might be able to gently direct her. After she turns 18 I'd be able to approach her. Or rather I'd let her approach me.

If she gets a scholarship two things occur: one she's less likely to fail and drop out, two it'd cost me less. Medicine degrees here cost around ~ $250k. Postgrad in Neurosurgery is longer and presumably more expensive. If she goes straight from one to the other without a single year taken off she'll be ~ 42. And I'll be slightly dead. From natural old age. And chances are my stroke will take me out much sooner.

But if I'm still around I'll be ~ 85. Though I have had a stroke, and literature shows stroke survivors live from 0 to 15 years longer. I've already lived 6 of that, but I can definitely feel the decrapitude closing in on me. That is things are failing. Getting worse.

Oh, she also has to have the Electra Complex. But I'm no shrink, so that may all be garbage. I have met girls in uni or just out of uni who preferred living off much older men, whilst fucking around other men they liked at will.

And I wish to have three kids from my own genes too. Though I'll be long dead before they even grow up from early childhood. She may even demand I fund and raise her babies from other men too. In fact she may have no kids from me and if she has any they may be from her lovers. I may also be dead.

However my future young wife (and my kids, OK, OUR kids) will inherit it all, and they should be alright.

Reality is I'll prolly die single, and the government will get all my assets.
If you think that is your reality, write a will and choose a charity that you believe in, the government already took it's share.

If you think that is your reality, write a will and choose a charity that you believe in, the government already took it's share.
I had a will made up when I was ~ 50. Everything divvied up amongst surviving siblings. But now there is a nasty legal dispute I may have to do it again.

I have thought of Medecins Sans Frontiers, but I was also made aware of a Living Will.

I have friends who are both older and wiser so they suggested being single, and also a stroke survivor, I may lose my faculties a while before I kick the bucket. So have been thinking about that for the last three years or so.

It was originally written for NSW, and there is a diff between NSW and where I am now. So I may have to revisit it again.

Thanks for the reminder.

Problem is what of the properties overseas then?

Se pensi che questa sia la tua realtà, scrivi un testamento e scegli un ente di beneficenza in cui credi, il governo ha già preso la sua quota.
Lo stato è un ladro, gli enti di beneficenza sono truffatori che spendono oltre il 90% per i loro stipendi (come la FAO con sede a Roma).
Spero di trovare una ragazza che abbia una figlia con un bel maschio nero.

Back