• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My hot wife and Dr. T.

Have him over for dinner and just be honest with both of them over drinks afterwards. Just be like, "I have a confession to make..." and offer to pay for them to go on a date.

Diboss, I've posted elsewhere ('Five Things To Do') some ideas that might help your beautiful wife to relax and start seeing Dr T. But it's vital that you don't try to force this. Spoil her with funds to buy nice clothes and jewellery and show her how attentive you can be with your tongue rather than your cock. Ease back on the references to Dr T, she might think you a little weird. Asian women usually have very good figures, so watch what she choses to buy clothes wise. Savour it when she buys clothes that show off her figure, compliment her on her superior taste. Dr T, if he has any libido at all will notice her new image. He will probably want to fuck her and start to show gentle interest. But remember, Asiatic courtship can be slow and relatively formal. She really won't want to have an affair as it is dishonourable. Little by little though, it may take a very long time, she will start to dress for Dr T and men like him. The more gently submissive you are to her the more she will want a man to admire. She will dress to please him. When she cucks you, it may be covert and for a very long time. You will have to deal with a lot of insecurity.

Meanwhile you have work to do don't you? You have to understand yourself and where this is hopefully going. I really don't like controlling voyeurs so very much. I believe that a woman should be in charge of who she fucks (until she takes an alpha lover that is!). But if you're content to share, and to beg information rather than demand to watch all the time, then I suspect that she will enjoy having the new arrangement. She will expect to date him privately. That is (I think) a minimum requirement, even though it makes you anxious. Once she is doing that and you have some shy conversations about the same, you might decide to confess your instinctive cuckold nature. If you do, be ready of a tough time. Asiatic women are brutal in their assessment of non men. She may well treat you like dirt. Kirsty.

Diboss, I've posted elsewhere ('Five Things To Do') some ideas that might help your beautiful wife to relax and start seeing Dr T. But it's vital that you don't try to force this. Spoil her with funds to buy nice clothes and jewellery and show her how attentive you can be with your tongue rather than your cock. Ease back on the references to Dr T, she might think you a little weird. Asian women usually have very good figures, so watch what she choses to buy clothes wise. Savour it when she buys clothes that show off her figure, compliment her on her superior taste. Dr T, if he has any libido at all will notice her new image. He will probably want to fuck her and start to show gentle interest. But remember, Asiatic courtship can be slow and relatively formal. She really won't want to have an affair as it is dishonourable. Little by little though, it may take a very long time, she will start to dress for Dr T and men like him. The more gently submissive you are to her the more she will want a man to admire. She will dress to please him. When she cucks you, it may be covert and for a very long time. You will have to deal with a lot of insecurity.

Meanwhile you have work to do don't you? You have to understand yourself and where this is hopefully going. I really don't like controlling voyeurs so very much. I believe that a woman should be in charge of who she fucks (until she takes an alpha lover that is!). But if you're content to share, and to beg information rather than demand to watch all the time, then I suspect that she will enjoy having the new arrangement. She will expect to date him privately. That is (I think) a minimum requirement, even though it makes you anxious. Once she is doing that and you have some shy conversations about the same, you might decide to confess your instinctive cuckold nature. If you do, be ready of a tough time. Asiatic women are brutal in their assessment of non men. She may well treat you like dirt. Kirsty.
Thank u so much for ur advice man

Back