• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
I might know a few. But are you interested in cuckold-type stories, but with a mother-son relationship front and center rather than wife-husband? Or are you more after ones where a ******** introduces mom to BBC? Or stories that happen to center on a woman who is a mother but her son/********(s) don't really play a role in the story at all? Or lastly, a 'normal' husband-wife cuck story where his mom becomes a black cock slut towards the end?
I would enjoy any and all of these scenarios.

Well, that makes it a bit easier.

Interqueen (Interqueen) features just about everything you're after (along with some mother-******** ****** tossed in) in most of her stories. Personal favourite of hers is Caught on Camera, though most of her other stuff has a stronger focus on the moms than that one. Odds are, she is the best bet for what you are after.​
TeeneyWeenie (TeeneyWeenie) has a few where the the ******** turns her mom into a slut for black cock​
DickCoxxx (DickCoxxx) has a couple in the vein of what you're looking for. Like Mother, Like ******** probably fits best.​

The these are all over on a very popular story site (I don't know how admin here feel about linking to rival sites, so I'm not going to do it).
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher has a bunch where the son is cucked by his mother (and often girlfriend/crush too). Not sure how common pregnancy is, but black men and/or orgies/gangbangs are.​
Here are a few other single stories, I can't recall too many authors that focus on this type of thing.​
"Oh, Mommy" by Maria24​
"Mothers Needs Satisfied" by Cuckson237​
"Team Takes My Mom" by ChronicMedz​
"Like Mother, Like Wife" by Danny2208​
"Susan Trout ch. 2" by HardLeo​
Lastly, a couple that can be found on another popular story site (the old one with a janky search function & ends in .org)

"Watching mom getting deliciously fucked", parts 1 & 2, by Janus​
"Mothers Used Condoms" by Zipp2​
I've got a bunch more, but those are what came up in my bookmarks when I searched for mom or mother & seem to fit what you are after.
If it's not too difficult, share more stories on the topic of mother-son cuckold relationship, please. Thank you very much.

Back