• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Looking for stories where the mom is fucked by bbc....
Specially mention
gangbangs
Or even where the mom become slave for bbc
Or impregnated
I might know a few. But are you interested in cuckold-type stories, but with a mother-son relationship front and center rather than wife-husband? Or are you more after ones where a ******** introduces mom to BBC? Or stories that happen to center on a woman who is a mother but her son/********(s) don't really play a role in the story at all? Or lastly, a 'normal' husband-wife cuck story where his mom becomes a black cock slut towards the end?

I might know a few. But are you interested in cuckold-type stories, but with a mother-son relationship front and center rather than wife-husband? Or are you more after ones where a ******** introduces mom to BBC? Or stories that happen to center on a woman who is a mother but her son/********(s) don't really play a role in the story at all? Or lastly, a 'normal' husband-wife cuck story where his mom becomes a black cock slut towards the end?
Sorry for being late anyAll of it sounds good to me
All of it sounds good to me

Sorry for being late

All of it sounds good to me
Well, that makes it a bit easier.

Interqueen (http://darkwanderer.net/members/interqueen.6620/) features just about everything you're after (along with some mother-******** ****** tossed in) in most of her stories. Personal favourite of hers is Caught on Camera, though most of her other stuff has a stronger focus on the moms than that one. Odds are, she is the best bet for what you are after.

TeeneyWeenie (http://darkwanderer.net/members/teeneyweenie.491/) has a few where the the ******** turns her mom into a slut for black cock

DickCoxxx (http://darkwanderer.net/members/dickcoxxx.134/) has a couple in the vein of what you're looking for. Like Mother, Like ******** probably fits best.

The these are all over on a very popular story site (I don't know how admin here feel about linking to rival sites, so I'm not going to do it).

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher has a bunch where the son is cucked by his mother (and often girlfriend/crush too). Not sure how common pregnancy is, but black men and/or orgies/gangbangs are.

Here are a few other single stories, I can't recall too many authors that focus on this type of thing.

"Oh, Mommy" by Maria24
"Mothers Needs Satisfied" by Cuckson237
"Team Takes My Mom" by ChronicMedz
"Like Mother, Like Wife" by Danny2208
"Susan Trout ch. 2" by HardLeo

Lastly, a couple that can be found on another popular story site (the old one with a janky search function & ends in .org)

"Watching mom getting deliciously fucked", parts 1 & 2, by Janus
"Mothers Used Condoms" by Zipp2
I've got a bunch more, but those are what came up in my bookmarks when I searched for mom or mother & seem to fit what you are after.

Interqueen (http://darkwanderer.net/members/interqueen.6620/) features just about everything you're after (along with some mother-******** ****** tossed in) in most of her stories. Personal favourite of hers is Caught on Camera, though most of her other stuff has a stronger focus on the moms than that one. Odds are, she is the best bet for what you are after.

TeeneyWeenie (http://darkwanderer.net/members/teeneyweenie.491/) has a few where the the ******** turns her mom into a slut for black cock

DickCoxxx (http://darkwanderer.net/members/dickcoxxx.134/) has a couple in the vein of what you're looking for. Like Mother, Like ******** probably fits best.

The these are all over on a very popular story site (I don't know how admin here feel about linking to rival sites, so I'm not going to do it).

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher has a bunch where the son is cucked by his mother (and often girlfriend/crush too). Not sure how common pregnancy is, but black men and/or orgies/gangbangs are.

Here are a few other single stories, I can't recall too many authors that focus on this type of thing.

"Oh, Mommy" by Maria24

Lastly, a couple that can be found on another popular story site (the old one with a janky search function & ends in .org)

I've got a bunch more, but those are what came up in my bookmarks when I searched for mom or mother & seem to fit what you are after.
Thanks

i would be interested in any mother/******** stories. Pictures would be even better. i think mothers & ********* sharing their lovers is as hot as it gets.

Pete

"Oh, Mommy" by Maria24

I know it's asking too much but can you tell the other ones you know off too so far I have found all of the ones your posted to be best

I know it's asking too much but can you tell the other ones you know off too so far I have found all of the ones your posted to be best
I've found more, but my bookmarks aren't very well organized. I merely searched my bookmarks for 'mom' and 'mother' and those were the best of what I found. But there are probably plenty of others that don't have either word in their URL and so they didn't turn up.
AlfonsoAnon;
Are the stories fiction, fantasy or real? Thank you for the information.

Dunno. I didn't write them and I've never been all that concerned with how real a story is anyway. I say, if you want a story to be real ... consider it real. If you'd rather it be fiction, consider it fiction.

or in reverse. yes, that is my interest. can you recommend any?

You should totally write a story on that
Hi ref to my mom getting gang banged, I watched as each man fucked her there was six of them and they all took turns at her,at least three of them took her up her ass,they held. my *** and made him watch as they fucked his wife,I know it was wrong but I watched as she was fucked and it turned me on does that make me a bad person.

Back