• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Lexilexi Answers Your Questions

You’re right... it was the toughest step so far. And it wasn’t just one step ... it was several if not more. The first one is breaking down the natural mental block in a man’s mind... especially one who didn’t really run into this lifestyle with open arms or eyes. In his mind it was gross and it somehow meant he was gay and it was just one more thing that I could use to further his spiral into sexual submission. He was always fighting that... trying to hold on to as much “macho” stuff as he could.

So first I talked about it... over and over and over and over again. My thinking was that the more I talk about it the more common it would become or seem. I especially talked about it while we had sex...or right before I had a date ... and then after a date was a lot of help too. Withholding details about my dates, telling him that if he doesn’t clean me he won’t get those details was also very helpful. I wanted him to understand that to get what he wanted, it was going to take him doing something I wanted... and I had a one track mind at that time on getting him to clean me.

But then, I started telling him that he had already been doing it in small doses ever since I started seeing Robert. Even if I cleaned myself really good... when he would lick me, Robert came way too much for me to get it all. Also, many times Robert would still be on my lips and in my mouth when I’d kiss him right after a date.

All of that made it seem more commonplace as a cuckold and the more he accepted his role the more likely it was that he would do it.

The major help was the cage though. I wouldn’t let him out until he did it. The first time I just made him kiss my pussy... and little by little I’d make him do a little more...and he’d do it ... without much devotion. It was all for me and because I was making him...which wasn’t really what I wanted. I needed it to become something he really wanted ... because if he wanted to do it, it would be clear to both of us that he was really becoming a cuckold ... my cuckold ... for life.

But the real breakthrough happened when he saw how he could make my body respond when he really did it well. Some of my biggest orgasms ever are from him cleaning me. He can make me orgasm with his mouth without there needing to be another man’s cum in me... but something about him cleaning me... still on a high from great sex... my body still tingling from a proper cock... and him showing such submission... plus just the feeling of a tongue inside me or sucking my clit... all that together sends me way over. I literally climb the walls and can almost not take it... I’m trying to get him to stop and he won’t...wowzers!

That was the most important thing for him... to know that he could make me respond to him in ways I never had... the way other men could make me respond with their cocks ... that was the sealer.

But the mental block has to be broken down first.

Does that answer you?

Yes, thank you for your answer. I really appreciate it.

I'm not living this lifestyle and not intend to, but the psychological aspect of it is fascinating to me.

Eating another man's cum is gay, isn't it? But only if one is really enjoying it, without any additional sexual content. In case of cuckolds, it's not the desire of eating cum that is important, but the desire to please their wifes/girlfriends. And isn't femdom about exactly that? Pushing sub out of the comfort zone and, as you put it, spiral into sexual submission?

While your orgasms are amplified by the power rush, he gets the opportunity to "reclaim" you in his own way. Sounds like a win-win. lol

Thank you again. And I'm looking forward to your next story.

-V

You are such a wonderful writer. My question would be, have you or would you write professionally?
I have written many many books about a myriad of subjects, mostly fiction and have done extremely well. it has afforded me the ability to live a very very good life. I have several passions in life. one Piloting my jet around the country speaking to large groups, another perhaps the most important is keeping my wife happy, she has this peculiar thing about having me sleep with other women and them giving her a detailed report. actually cuckolding her. which I am really rather hesitant about continuing.

So in many ways we are battling the same battle but kind of in reverse.

Your stories are so captivating and well written I find myself checking in here almost hourly waiting for the next installment. and that my Friend is the ability to connect with the reader in a way I only wish i could, may you continue to write and enjoy living.
Fred
"live a Great Story"

Awwwww thanks! You’re so sweet!

I have never written professionally so that’s a no. But would I? My jaw dropped just hearing you insinuate that you think I could write professionally! I started it just to have fun and because this lifestyle thing is something I believe in — actually all lifestyles if they are meant to enhance everyone without hurting anyone. But as I’ve written more and more, I’m liking it in equal measures! One other person has said that I could write and people would buy it ... that just sounds crazy to me! Truly and sincerely, I never gave that a single thought. I wouldn’t even begin to know how to do something like that — write professionally, I mean. But I’m humbled by your words.

I really, really do like writing and I’ve been thinking about some stories that are not directly from our life — but still inspired by our life.

Okay, okay, okay I’ll just say it lol.

I’ve made so many mistakes in our marriage — the biggest being how we got involved in cuckolding. So I was thinking of a “if I could go back and do things differently, here’s what I would do” series.

Anyway — you didn’t really ask about all of that — but thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement!

That’s awesome about your own marriage and writing! Good for you and I’m glad your wife enjoys sharing you. Can I ask you why you hesitant about continuing what your wife enjoys you doing?

Also, I guess I’ve never thought about the reverse happening. Can I also ask, is the dynamic completely different than how I present the dynamic of our more traditional model of cuckolding?

Anyway — thanks again, Fred!

Awwwww thanks! You’re so sweet!

I have never written professionally so that’s a no. But would I? My jaw dropped just hearing you insinuate that you think I could write professionally! I started it just to have fun and because this lifestyle thing is something I believe in — actually all lifestyles if they are meant to enhance everyone without hurting anyone. But as I’ve written more and more, I’m liking it in equal measures! One other person has said that I could write and people would buy it ... that just sounds crazy to me! Truly and sincerely, I never gave that a single thought. I wouldn’t even begin to know how to do something like that — write professionally, I mean. But I’m humbled by your words.

I really, really do like writing and I’ve been thinking about some stories that are not directly from our life — but still inspired by our life.

Okay, okay, okay I’ll just say it lol.

I’ve made so many mistakes in our marriage — the biggest being how we got involved in cuckolding. So I was thinking of a “if I could go back and do things differently, here’s what I would do” series.

Anyway — you didn’t really ask about all of that — but thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement!

That’s awesome about your own marriage and writing! Good for you and I’m glad your wife enjoys sharing you. Can I ask you why you hesitant about continuing what your wife enjoys you doing?

Also, I guess I’ve never thought about the reverse happening. Can I also ask, is the dynamic completely different than how I present the dynamic of our more traditional model of cuckolding?

Anyway — thanks again, Fred!

There is no doubt in my mind you would be a very very successful writer. And I will Help in any way I Can, when you are ready.

I was before this whole covid thing starting the process to turn a story into a screenplay for a movie, I cannot go into much detail about it right now other than the whole project is on hold for now. the story was a remarkable success about a woman pilot, and with months of releasing it. I was approached about turning it into a movie

I would encourage you to write about anything on your mind, life experiences tend to go well as it helps some understand they are not alone in feeling as they do, about many many different things.

I am an avid outdoors person, and that lead me to start a small company that builds outdoor
and recreational products. I am always thinking about something. so why not write it down and see where it goes?

Sorry about rambling on. about your question, I guess it all go back to my Late wife, to whom i was married to for 26 years and after the last bout of cancer she was in so much pain all the time, But she was more concerned for me ( her over sexed blue eyed hunka hunka burnin love) her words Not mine. She actually tried, on several occasions to fix me up with some of her friends. she truly was worried that i would be alone. I dealt with her loss by writing about it. It really got me thru it.

Three years later I married again to a wonderful, smart lady whom I had known for a few years. and as fate would have it she developed cancer and regular sex became painful for her, after hearing that my late wife thought I should date others. She also was concerned that I wasn't being taken care of and insisted that I find a girlfriend, Of course i refused and she became more and more depressed and worried about me. (I don't have a clue why they thought i could not take care of myself.) so I Gave in(sounding dramatic) and let her set me up, and did it, and I honestly think she was more excited hearing the details than I was doing it, It was nice. But long story short I am afraid of an emotional attachment to these women.( only two) I am not up for 1 night stands. And I like to have intelligent and thoughtful conversations and really do care for these women.

I guess someday i will just have to write my story on here.
sorry this is so long
Fred
"live A Great Story"

There is no doubt in my mind you would be a very very successful writer. And I will Help in any way I Can, when you are ready.

I was before this whole covid thing starting the process to turn a story into a screenplay for a movie, I cannot go into much detail about it right now other than the whole project is on hold for now. the story was a remarkable success about a woman pilot, and with months of releasing it. I was approached about turning it into a movie

I would encourage you to write about anything on your mind, life experiences tend to go well as it helps some understand they are not alone in feeling as they do, about many many different things.

I am an avid outdoors person, and that lead me to start a small company that builds outdoor
and recreational products. I am always thinking about something. so why not write it down and see where it goes?

Sorry about rambling on. about your question, I guess it all go back to my Late wife, to whom i was married to for 26 years and after the last bout of cancer she was in so much pain all the time, But she was more concerned for me ( her over sexed blue eyed hunka hunka burnin love) her words Not mine. She actually tried, on several occasions to fix me up with some of her friends. she truly was worried that i would be alone. I dealt with her loss by writing about it. It really got me thru it.

Three years later I married again to a wonderful, smart lady whom I had known for a few years. and as fate would have it she developed cancer and regular sex became painful for her, after hearing that my late wife thought I should date others. She also was concerned that I wasn't being taken care of and insisted that I find a girlfriend, Of course i refused and she became more and more depressed and worried about me. (I don't have a clue why they thought i could not take care of myself.) so I Gave in(sounding dramatic) and let her set me up, and did it, and I honestly think she was more excited hearing the details than I was doing it, It was nice. But long story short I am afraid of an emotional attachment to these women.( only two) I am not up for 1 night stands. And I like to have intelligent and thoughtful conversations and really do care for these women.

I guess someday i will just have to write my story on here.
sorry this is so long
Fred
"live A Great Story"

Wow! I’m so sorry to hear about your losses — truly. They loved you very much and what a treasure that is to hold on to...though I’m sure it still hurts very much. I can’t imagine.

Hello Lexi, Hope You are Well. Mid week I flew my Girl friend (one of them my wife picked ) to Paris for the day on the Ranch(Paris Texas that is) I made the trip to just check on things.and spend the Day with her, on our way down I mentioned your stories and how well they are written, and how anxiously I await the next installment, checking several times a day for updates, and can kind of understand somewhat the angst a cuckold must feel. Anyway later that evening she wanted to sit with me and read your stories together, needless to say we didn’t get to far into them before we got distracted. Wow what a reaction! She is half my age and really hard to keep up with, but I held my own.

anxiously awaiting the next installment
Fred
“Live A Great Story”

Lexi let me start by saying I love the stories and how you’ve documented how you have cuckolded your husband. They are fantastic to read! I am a wannabe cuckold for now but I have to say I the way you have made him your cuckold is damn near perfect. I am extremely envious of him and would love for my wife to do what you did to him. Question: any chance that your husband would answer any questions about his feelings about being cuckolded through questions via this forum? Would love to know his thoughts.

BTW when you sat on his lap and showed him how deep your lover would be inside you compared to him was just incredible. The realization that he could never compete with him must have hit him hard but I would venture to guess it was an extreme turn on at the same time. Anxiously Looking forward to your next chapter!

Back