• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Lexilexi Answers Your Questions

Ooooh good one! Its not just the sex with other men, because I could do that without even being married. I would have to say, for me, its setting goals and all the steps it takes to get Steve where I want him to be and overcome the things he resists. I’m not always successful — that can be frustrating sometimes — but it makes it all the more fun when I do get him to do something he would never think he could do.

Yeah — that’s it!

So the mind-blowing sex is just a bonus to the game of cat and mouse you and Steve play?

What are some things you want to try but haven't yet?

The mind blowing sex is all apart of it — for sure. But it wouldn’t be as big of a rush for me if I wasn’t married and in a cuckold marriage. In the moment its all about the guy I’m with — but before and after, its the cuckold stuff that really excites me.

Since Steve is on here sporadically — what I want to try is one question I won’t answer publicly. I don’t wanna tip him off. Lol

In "Married Lexi Gets Her Cuckold, Part II" you wrote "Men who can’t fulfill their wives sexually should be happy that others can."

And in "Married Lexi Takes Another Step" you wrote "I think all men with little penises can be and should be cuckolds"

Can you elaborate your opinions on this idea? I'm a seriously under-endowed and inexperienced white dude who just recently started dating a girl with a "history" of dating strong black men. How should I approach her with the ideas that you've hinted at in these two stories?

In "Married Lexi Gets Her Cuckold, Part II" you wrote "Men who can’t fulfill their wives sexually should be happy that others can."

And in "Married Lexi Takes Another Step" you wrote "I think all men with little penises can be and should be cuckolds"

Can you elaborate your opinions on this idea? I'm a seriously under-endowed and inexperienced white dude who just recently started dating a girl with a "history" of dating strong black men. How should I approach her with the ideas that you've hinted at in these two stories?
So what is your go to move with you cuck

How often is Steve locked, do you wear the keys on a necklace?

he is not locked all the time or even most of the time. It depends on what is going on. You have to remember, our marriage is not just sex — he leads in every area but sex. But because I only write about our sex life, it probably seems like I’m playing that role all the time...I’m not.

I don’t keep it on a necklace — I hide it

ok...I’ll answer in two parts.

“Men who can’t fulfill their wives sexually should be happy that others can." — I think society is wrong about monogamy ... .. a good or solid marriage that is built on each wanting their spouse to be fulfilled (in all areas of life) should be secure enough to allow their spouse to enjoy the sexual company of others. If a man is not built in such a way that he checks all of his wife’s boxes sexually, his love for her should make him happy that she is able to find that in another. And vice versa. So whether it’s cuckolding or swinging or a wife who also likes to play with women and not just men or a man who’s finding what he needs in another man or woman ... the couple should reach an understanding about that and trust that it’s just sex and nothing more. But... I will also say that not every marriage is solid enough for that. The other types of needs to be looked after as well, in order for that kind of freedom to exist.

That’s my opinion.

Which kind of runs into the next one —

"I think all men with little penises can be and should be cuckolds" — First of all, by cuckolding I don’t mean making the husband a sissy. If that’s what a husband is into then good for them ... but cuckolding is broader than that and so are cuckolds. My husband isn’t into that and neither am I. So when I say all men with small penises can be and should be cuckolds I mean the most basic definition of cuckold that he’s a husband who knows and supports his wife having sex with men more equipped in the penis department for physical pleasure. That’s not to say that a man with a small penis can’t please his wife ... just not with his penis. Sooooo, a man with small penis is going to be insecure sexually. My husband is one of the most confident men I know...except when it comes to sex. He didn't naturally gravitate to being a cuckold ... but he was naturally vulnerable to it because of his sexual insecurities. That may sound manipulative and I guess it is ... but now that he’s a cuckold we’re able to both find sexual fulfillment in each other ... although it’s not often in the traditional ways you think of a man pleasing a woman. The “should be” part might be a bit too presumptive on my part but it’s true in my opinion ... assuming all women enjoy or can enjoy sex. Again ... my opinion.

So what is your go to move with you cuck

Go to move? I don’t think I have one. Sometimes I’m feeling more aggressive and so I’ll be more physically dominant. Sometimes I’m more playful and will be more playful with my teasing ... sometimes, after a particularly good and physically demanding date I just lie back and encourage him to clean me. So I cage him sometimes and sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I like to straddle his face and be more on the rough side and sometimes I like to just lie back and let him “worship” my body. Sometimes I like to taunt and sometimes I like to tease. One of the important things for us in this lifestyle is to keep things interesting for both of us...and because I lead in our sex life, I have to keep him guessing and change things up and push envelopes and surprise him. So I don’t really have a go to move ... if I did, he would be able to expect what’s coming ... and too much of that gets routine and boring. But that might just be us.

Go to move? I don’t think I have one. Sometimes I’m feeling more aggressive and so I’ll be more physically dominant. Sometimes I’m more playful and will be more playful with my teasing ... sometimes, after a particularly good and physically demanding date I just lie back and encourage him to clean me. So I cage him sometimes and sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I like to straddle his face and be more on the rough side and sometimes I like to just lie back and let him “worship” my body. Sometimes I like to taunt and sometimes I like to tease. One of the important things for us in this lifestyle is to keep things interesting for both of us...and because I lead in our sex life, I have to keep him guessing and change things up and push envelopes and surprise him. So I don’t really have a go to move ... if I did, he would be able to expect what’s coming ... and too much of that gets routine and boring. But that might just be us.
Thanks for the reply

I forgot to answer the last part ... sorry. I guess I’d have to ask why is she dating you? Not because I think she shouldn’t or that I don’t believe it is true...I love my cuckold/husband more than anyone on the face of the earth and I can’t really be completely satisfied without the cuckold dynamic.

a follow up — have you had sex with her? If so, what was her response? Did you talk about it? And is this relationship going in a serious direction? If so, you should just start by talking about your sex life and if something’s missing ... which I’m guessing there is, you being under endowed and all. ;) But that’s where I’d start and make sure to emphasize that you’re not wanting this to be an open relationship but instead a cuckold relationship. She’ll need to trust that you honestly want to see her fulfilled in ways you are incapable of doing. Once she trusts that ... the sky’s the limit ... if she has the personality for cucking you, that is.

is that helpful?

Can I ask you ( please forgive me but i ask all cuckhold couple i know) how would you react if your husband sleeping with another woman ? I mean you wrote in the first chapter ... He’s also very handsome ... VERY HANDSOME' ... and also ... 'Steve the cool, strong, driven, Accomplished big deal' . So i guess he draws the attention of the girls . For my experience 90 percent of hot wife are insanely jelous Lol. And it’s one of the things that intrigues me the most about cuckhold relationship.
But there are no written rules and each couple follow Its constant evolution. THANK YOU . Bye.

Can I ask you ( please forgive me but i ask all cuckhold couple i know) how would you react if your husband sleeping with another woman ? I mean you wrote in the first chapter ... He’s also very handsome ... VERY HANDSOME' ... and also ... 'Steve the cool, strong, driven, Accomplished big deal' . So i guess he draws the attention of the girls . For my experience 90 percent of hot wife are insanely jelous Lol. And it’s one of the things that intrigues me the most about cuckhold relationship.
But there are no written rules and each couple follow Its constant evolution. THANK YOU . Bye.

I knew that question was coming, Fabio! Lol Ummmmmmm I plead the fifth! Lol Of the two of us, I’m definitely the one who is more likely to get jealous. I think I mentioned in one of the earlier stories that in college I hated how other girls would throw themselves at him. I was the insecure one then.

So I guess I need to say, that while what I said earlier is what I believe ... that the way society tries to say monogamy is the only way and that spouses who don’t completely fulfill their lover’s needs should be happy that others can ... I’m not saying it’s not still difficult for the one who allows their wife to find satisfaction elsewhere. And that’s part of the cuckold dynamic that I love and Steve loves in a different way. Cuck angst is a necessary component for us both...without it my teasing is pointless and it does nothing for me and it can’t be used to “condition” Steve. But he has grown to love it and need it like people who can’t be satisfied with vanilla ice cream without the chocolate syrup. Emphasis on chocolate! Lol

All that being said, Steve is built much more for that role than I am. In all honesty, I’m prone to jealousy because of my past before Steve. That’s not to say that I wouldn’t work very hard to want to see him happy and satisfied.

Now let me say one more thing that I thing plays into it — the reason I have sex with other, bigger, better, blacker men is because of how they can do things and bring things out of my body Steve can’t do ... and it’s all purely physical. It’s all about better, more physical, more dominant, more orgasmic sex. If Steve, who is physically incapable of having that kind of sex because of his small penis and his gentle, sexual nature and his inability to last longer than several minutes...if he were to have sex with another woman it wouldn’t be primarily physical. It couldn’t be because that’s not in his wheelhouse. So the reason he would be having sex with other women would most likely be more emotional. And that is not a good reason to seek other relationships. I think love is a stronger more powerful insecurity than endowment and can cause bigger problems.

But that’s just my opinion.

What do you think?

I forgot to answer the last part ... sorry. I guess I’d have to ask why is she dating you? Not because I think she shouldn’t or that I don’t believe it is true...I love my cuckold/husband more than anyone on the face of the earth and I can’t really be completely satisfied without the cuckold dynamic.

a follow up — have you had sex with her? If so, what was her response? Did you talk about it? And is this relationship going in a serious direction? If so, you should just start by talking about your sex life and if something’s missing ... which I’m guessing there is, you being under endowed and all. ;) But that’s where I’d start and make sure to emphasize that you’re not wanting this to be an open relationship but instead a cuckold relationship. She’ll need to trust that you honestly want to see her fulfilled in ways you are incapable of doing. Once she trusts that ... the sky’s the limit ... if she has the personality for cucking you, that is.

is that helpful?

It’s is extremely helpful but to answer your questions, as far as I can tell she seems to like me because I’m more mature than the guys she’s dated in the past (I’m 30, she and her past boyfriends are in their early 20’s) and she also seems to like that I’m a very ****** oriented person.

And to your second question, no we haven’t had sex yet. The relationship is still pretty new, but given that A) I have a small penis, B) I’m a virgin, and C) Her last two boyfriends were big black dudes, one of whom I know who openly brags about fucking her brains out, I think it’s safe to say that if we do end up having sex, it’s not going to blow her mind.

A follow-up question that I had for you, throughout virtually all of your stories you pepper in references to your BBC lovers being “Real Men” or having “Real Men’s Cocks”. The first time you let your husband watch you perform oral sex on Robert, you wrote that his big cock made you gag, but it was okay because sex with “Real Men” is supposed to be physically challenging for a woman. Can you elaborate on this idea some more? What do you mean when you refer to your lovers as “Real Men” in comparison to your husband? Do you consider all men with small penises to be inferior men?

I knew that question was coming, Fabio! Lol Ummmmmmm I plead the fifth! Lol Of the two of us, I’m definitely the one who is more likely to get jealous. I think I mentioned in one of the earlier stories that in college I hated how other girls would throw themselves at him. I was the insecure one then.

So I guess I need to say, that while what I said earlier is what I believe ... that the way society tries to say monogamy is the only way and that spouses who don’t completely fulfill their lover’s needs should be happy that others can ... I’m not saying it’s not still difficult for the one who allows their wife to find satisfaction elsewhere. And that’s part of the cuckold dynamic that I love and Steve loves in a different way. Cuck angst is a necessary component for us both...without it my teasing is pointless and it does nothing for me and it can’t be used to “condition” Steve. But he has grown to love it and need it like people who can’t be satisfied with vanilla ice cream without the chocolate syrup. Emphasis on chocolate! Lol

All that being said, Steve is built much more for that role than I am. In all honesty, I’m prone to jealousy because of my past before Steve. That’s not to say that I wouldn’t work very hard to want to see him happy and satisfied.

Now let me say one more thing that I thing plays into it — the reason I have sex with other, bigger, better, blacker men is because of how they can do things and bring things out of my body Steve can’t do ... and it’s all purely physical. It’s all about better, more physical, more dominant, more orgasmic sex. If Steve, who is physically incapable of having that kind of sex because of his small penis and his gentle, sexual nature and his inability to last longer than several minutes...if he were to have sex with another woman it wouldn’t be primarily physical. It couldn’t be because that’s not in his wheelhouse. So the reason he would be having sex with other women would most likely be more emotional. And that is not a good reason to seek other relationships. I think love is a stronger more powerful insecurity than endowment and can cause bigger problems.

But that’s just my opinion.

What do you think?

Ok i'm speak for myself. If I wanted to find physical pleasure with other women ( I can .... thank God LOL) so Nadia and me would be a swinger couple (this is not for us ) , and if I wanted a emotional relationship then ... maybe ... I would not feel those conflicting and wonderful emotions about being a cuckhold. I mean what would be so interesting to seeing (or in knowing) that your wife sleeping with other men if you don't love her unconditionally ? Do you know how I fell about you and Steve ? Well an italian philosopher said ' We are angel, born with only one wing. To fly we need our perfect match and remain hugged with it '. I think that you are definitly flying .. Hugging you ... thanks again .

It’s is extremely helpful but to answer your questions, as far as I can tell she seems to like me because I’m more mature than the guys she’s dated in the past (I’m 30, she and her past boyfriends are in their early 20’s) and she also seems to like that I’m a very ****** oriented person.

And to your second question, no we haven’t had sex yet. The relationship is still pretty new, but given that A) I have a small penis, B) I’m a virgin, and C) Her last two boyfriends were big black dudes, one of whom I know who openly brags about fucking her brains out, I think it’s safe to say that if we do end up having sex, it’s not going to blow her mind.

A follow-up question that I had for you, throughout virtually all of your stories you pepper in references to your BBC lovers being “Real Men” or having “Real Men’s Cocks”. The first time you let your husband watch you perform oral sex on Robert, you wrote that his big cock made you gag, but it was okay because sex with “Real Men” is supposed to be physically challenging for a woman. Can you elaborate on this idea some more? What do you mean when you refer to your lovers as “Real Men” in comparison to your husband? Do you consider all men with small penises to be inferior men?

Okay there’s a lot there.

First, you’re girlfriend or whatever, based on what you said, sees something in you that she needs and that her former lovers can’t provide. A marriage or serious relationship can’t be built entirely on sex. If it is it will fade because a woman’s emotional needs are far more necessary than her sexual needs no matter how great the sex is. What she sees in you is something to build something really special on — so good for you! But that doesn’t mean that meeting her more important emotional needs doesn’t mean you should forget her sexual needs. And you can by allowing her the freedom to find fulfillment through the men that can meet them. That’s another way you can help provide for her. But that might not be something she’s aware can be had...she might be thinking “Sex was great with those better lovers but I need a man who will care for me and love me for more than just my body...so I’m going to choose love over sex.” It’s how society has conditioned us to think...that we have to choose one over the other. But why? It makes no sense to me. She will, especially after having sex with you, still think about the other men who “fucked her brains out”...and over time she’ll think more and more about it. She might even start to wonder if she chose the right thing ... and might even wonder if it all can be found in one man. I don’t think that man exists. I haven’t met him. So you both need to be open about her needs and how they can be fulfilled...you need it as well. It’s a high for the cuck to see his wife or girlfriend fully satisfied and cuckolding provides that for you.

Second — when I refer to “real men”, I’m referring only to sex. My husband is a hundred times better than any of the men that possessed “real men cocks” in every other area of life or character. From that perspective he’s more of a man than they are. So no, I don’t think my husband is inferior as a man. They are inferior to him in many ways. But sexually ... he’s not the man they are and I exploit that for both his and my sexual enjoyment. You haven’t experienced cuck angst yet...but as humiliating and anxious as it is — it also heightens the sexual satisfaction of the cuck...and it heightens my enjoyment to put him through it. Sounds mean but it isn’t. He needs it because he just can’t do what other men can....sexually, speaking.

Hi Lexi,

Since you've pointed me to your forum thread, and it's time to bump it up, I'll re-post my question/request here.

Can you elaborate on the particular situation and what it took for Steve (@MarriedtoL ) starting eating your cream pie. From what I understand, that is one of the most difficult steps for a cuckold to pass.

Thank you and write on!
- V

Back