• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

To what percentage is interracial increasing per year?

• 2%

Votes: 26 6.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 119 31.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 107 27.9%
  • 100%

Votes: 132 34.4%

• Total voters
Isn't it simply AMAZING and FABULOUS that the number of White Women taking Big Black Cock is constantly increasing year after year....HOW MUCH do you think it is increasing?

View attachment 2073
White girls can't stop getting pregnant by black men. When I go out it's so common to see and think it's growing very fast. Many of the white girls being black bred are really pretty, blonde hair with blue eyes carrying mixed black babies. Love supporting the movement as a white male.

More and more white women are definitely taking black lovers. My beautiful blonde ******** went black in her freshman year in college and she now dates black guys exclusively. She told my wife that she needs the size and stamina that her black lovers have provided and that she is not planning to date white guys any more. I am now encouraging my wife (her mother) to take a black lover as well.

I am definitely turned on by the thought of a huge black cock resizing my wife's white pussy.
Why so late?

My ex-wife started seeing black guys after she suggested we try swinging. She found out that she was submissive and a black expanded her on this. There were times she was gone all weekend and she was being well used, while I WAS INVOLVED WITH several different women, which she would set up while she was busy. The reason we divorced was due to her lies and cheating. Even a lot of black guys avoided her.

We all have to promote interracial relationship, encourage our wives, sisters and ********* to explore relationship with Black Men! It is our duty as a society to make sure that white ladies are exclusively black only!

Black is Better!!!!!!!!!!!
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
I have tried to offer my wife to no avail. She just says no way. Never been close enough to see or touch one. She might give in at that point. She does love a big thick cock. Never Black

It sure is, it could reach 100% but unfortunately I can't help with that goal, I can just literally sit and watch!
It is great to be in a time to be able to watch white pussies stretched without being killed for it. With a click we can see up close any color cock pumping white pussy. Yes a great time to see plenty of dark meat getting their fill.

Isn't it simply AMAZING and FABULOUS that the number of White Women taking Big Black Cock is constantly increasing year after year....HOW MUCH do you think it is increasing?

View attachment 2073
I still say more, look how beautiful this image is, we need to value this difference in tones and colors, it makes our world wonderful, with 100%, it would be so easy to see a love like this!

It sure is, it could reach 100% but unfortunately I can't help with that goal, I can just literally sit and watch!
Sure you can. Be positive for immigration and if you can, do something to increase contact moments between black men and white women.

Examples? Always ask multiple black friends to parties and things will happen. I own a restaurant and the cooks mingle very well with the waitresses due to my latest "hiring style". There is literally only one white boi working there and that is me.

We white bois, we can ALL do our best to accelerate the process.

Sure you can. Be positive for immigration and if you can, do something to increase contact moments between black men and white women.

Examples? Always ask multiple black friends to parties and things will happen. I own a restaurant and the cooks mingle very well with the waitresses due to my latest "hiring style". There is literally only one white boi working there and that is me.

We white bois, we can ALL do our best to accelerate the process.
Another way to contribute is to do as I am trying to do again. Find a hotwife to make available to Black men. I am a cuckold and can provide all the basic needs and want only one thing. Her openly fucking other men, Black men. If more white bois create opportunities for black men and women to rise up above the wealthy whites then that will help. You in a position of hiring can shape to make things right.......................I believe there are "host" families programs with other countries. Could you think of the excitement of someone college stud from another country goes back with stories of being in America and fucking the wife of the hosting ****** for the whole time he was there and the Husband did nothing...............wow what an experience for them to be welcomed to spread legs of some lilly white bitch. ....................

Back