• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

To what percentage is interracial increasing per year?

• 2%

Votes: 26 6.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 119 31.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 107 27.9%
  • 100%

Votes: 132 34.4%

• Total voters
I find there is nothing better than being gang banged by a group of black men, and Frequently is the way to go
It can be looked at as a community outreach activity. I would argue that, for a woman, gangbanging is the best way of providing the most benefit to the black community. Reduces aggression, builds race relations, and everybody gets what they want - the woman, her cuck (if she has one), and the black men of the community all get what they are looking for.

More and more white women are definitely taking black lovers. My beautiful blonde ******** went black in her freshman year in college and she now dates black guys exclusively. She told my wife that she needs the size and stamina that her black lovers have provided and that she is not planning to date white guys any more. I am now encouraging my wife (her mother) to take a black lover as well.

I am definitely turned on by the thought of a huge black cock resizing my wife's white pussy.

As the advance of the superior Black race continues, I think we, as white men need to step back and allow the natural order of things to occur. In essence, white men need to be completely submissive and pussy free. I have not partaken in sex in over twelve years, ever since my wife went black. I am now nothing but a masturbating pig, and happy in that role, while my wife has moved in with her Black Bull, completing my humiliation, and taking her place on the rolls of white women successfully owned by their Black Masters. I still support her financially, and through her, her Bull. I am happy to do so.

More and more white women are definitely taking black lovers. My beautiful blonde ******** went black in her freshman year in college and she now dates black guys exclusively. She told my wife that she needs the size and stamina that her black lovers have provided and that she is not planning to date white guys any more. I am now encouraging my wife (her mother) to take a black lover as well.

I am definitely turned on by the thought of a huge black cock resizing my wife's white pussy.
New Normal happening everywhere

Back