• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Interesting chatroom question

A touch vague. How about making it 'repeat violent offenders, especially rapists.' Regretabbly there are way more then 100 white 'men' (if you can call such animals men) in this category.

A touch vague. How about making it 'repeat violent offenders, especially rapists.' Regretabbly there are way more then 100 white 'men' (if you can call such animals men) in this category.
It's early in the morning for me to categorize. I also assumed I could press the button more than once....

why not choose 100 fertile white men who have already had a white baby and are planning to have another soon to get a instant magical vasectomy? That way, they can still support an future ethnic adopted child or their wife's snowbunny sexual adventures, they won't be wasting anyone's time with their potential to future breed or unintended consequences of an untimely death. It's really a win-win for everyone involved! 🙌

why not choose 100 fertile white men who have already had a white baby and are planning to have another soon to get a instant magical vasectomy? That way, they can still support an future ethnic adopted child or their wife's snowbunny sexual adventures, they won't be wasting anyone's time with their potential to future breed or unintended consequences of an untimely death. It's really a win-win for everyone involved! 🙌

I'm just repeating here the question I was asked by someone else. I thought it was fun to ponder.

babygirlpink is both Beautiful and Smart.

Back