• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Interesting chatroom question

Well, my first specification would probably be Americans 🤣 .

JK. (Sort of)

Maybe white men in Africa, white with equipment under a certain 'length' (although, that will still be most of us) men (not boys) who are direct decendants of slavers.

Just off the top of my head.

Also, would be good if person pressing the button could stipulate 100 people spread out, so not from just one town or neighberhood. Maybe stipulate that only a few per country.

Would also add pysically or mentally disabled, but that feels like would be going too far.

Since in this reality we can make demands on who this would or wouldn't cover, would stipulate that the person's death doesn't endanger/end the lives of others; pilot, surgeon, etc.

(Unless the collateral victims are also white men;))

You've given us two options, both of which involve killing 100 white males. We're not given the option not to kill any white males.

Then again, no one on this site would take that option if they were given it🤣

Okay, think would still press the button. But would try and make it count. As you said, will never know who my victims are.

Think this is better group to target - white, small dicked men married to extremely attractive women in 20s or 30s, no kids under the age of adulthood in their country/reigon

That's fair enough. Guess that's reason anyone starts a thread - get reactions start conversations. Well hope more users give their responses to this question. I would also be interested in what they will say.

Back