• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Interesting chatroom question

I think too much. I think about the situation in America right after the emancipation where a black man could and often was killed by an unknown mob simply for his crime of being black. And I want to see the black race have revenge. White men dying for the cryog being white. But then the victims be ome the killers and turn the new world order into the old world and become what they hate. Fuck it, I think too much. Push the random button.

Now that's a really interesting question! I love to chat about all sorts of provocative topics when I play free adult video chat. Of course, I go to such sites to masturbate, mostly. But sometimes I can chat on all sorts of unusual topics. I adore that! I'd rather choose and then push the button, push the button a couple times, huh. There's a lot of white as**oles in the world, the world would be a better place without them.

You wouldn't get to choose which whites, though. It would be totally at random.

Now that's a really interesting question! I love to chat about all sorts of provocative topics when I play free adult video chat. Of course, I go to such sites to masturbate, mostly. But sometimes I can chat on all sorts of unusual topics. I adore that! I'd rather choose and then push the button, push the button a couple times, huh. There's a lot of white as**oles in the world, the world would be a better place without th

Back