• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Ideas for new forums!

It's about time to add a few more options to the forum. What ideas do you guys have as to what would make an interesting forum for discussion here?
a favorite list of some sort (with existing likes, playlist etc...) for each profile would improve browsing a lot. There's so much good media hidden on the site (not in album, poorly tagged..) that the dig takes forever.
With hopes of findinding comprehensive ears
A regular visitor

Is it allowed to have forums in other languages, how about in European languages, for example in German ? There could be a forum for Europe.

I would like to see a link to BLM charities and Refugee charities, so pathetic beaten white Males like myself can contribute to our own demise, and announce on here how much we have contributed. Then all the non whites can laugh at us! Whenever Ive contributed to BLM online, I literally take the knee in my own house as I get my debit card out. WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER!

I like to see the *intercultural (sex) fetish* discussed instead of the interracial fetish, or that this is seen as the crucial point to make the *ir* even better. And to discuss how we can develope and design the intercultural experience.

Se non ne esiste già uno... che ne dici di uno su BNWO Couples & Households, e i bianchi (femmine, maschi, coppie) che li servono e li servono.
Se si tratta di identificare e modalità di servizio, potrebbe essere utile, in quanto spesso riscontriamo una notevole mancanza di immaginazione.

Ther should be a BBC massage studio that only takes women. Normal massage for women. But they have a cuckold menu.
to order from this menu you need to have your husband/boyfriend credit card And a written note telling them how you can’t satisfy her and how long she’s been unsatisfied

Back