• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Ideas for new forums!

I second this and a media category for Islamic/Muslim themes would make some gallery placements less ambiguous,
I would like to see a link to BLM charities and Refugee charities, so pathetic beaten white Males like myself can contribute to our own demise, and announce on here how much we have contributed. Then all the non whites can laugh at us! Whenever Ive contributed to BLM online, I literally take the knee in my own house as I get my debit card out. WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER!

I second this and a media category for Islamic/Muslim themes would make some gallery placements less ambiguous,
It would be so demeaning as a 2nd class white Male to be forbidden from posting on a non white forum only. I see the sign 'NO WHITES ALLOWED' everywhere and I think it would make a great title. Its revenge for when non whites were no allowed in certain places years ago. Please make it happen. Please please please...though of course it is up to you superior people.

I would like to see a link to BLM charities and Refugee charities, so pathetic beaten white Males like myself can contribute to our own demise, and announce on here how much we have contributed. Then all the non whites can laugh at us! Whenever Ive contributed to BLM online, I literally take the knee in my own house as I get my debit card out. WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER!
You have issues man

It's about time to add a few more options to the forum. What ideas do you guys have as to what would make an interesting forum for discussion here?
How about someplace where others could write stories about someone's else's wife or GF. The requester would furnish details and desires and if the results are satisfactory, the story could be published, giving proper credits.

How about someplace where others could write stories about someone's else's wife or GF. The requester would furnish details and desires and if the results are satisfactory, the story could be published, giving proper credits.
This is a great idea. I'm going to implement it on slutwives.com right now. I think it will get more action over there.

I think that would be fun, but MNWO or the Muslim conquest of Europe is much less developed in "lore" than for example the BNWO.
I also don't know if it fits in the "interracial" theme of the site. Maybe if you see North African, Arab and Turkic people as "one race". Race is a social construct, after all, so it is a matter of opinion, i guess, but it is not a very wildly shared one.

Advice column. I know it will probably devolve into spam posts. But we could have used a resource such as this 35 years ago, so why not.

I second the motion for a dedicated forum for sissy,' feminisation and trans stuff. Whether you like to see or avoid it, I think everybody would benefit from keeping it in one place!

I’d really appreciate a non-sexual BNWO forum, or at least somewhere we can develop the philosophy of Black Male Supremacy as a cultural and spiritual norm. Sex is only part of it.
Completely agree! African Supremacy is more than just masturbating to BBC, which is primarily intended to entertain masochistic white males.
If we are serious about change, “white “culture” must be ripped up from it’s rotting roots and erased forever.
So how about a “White Cultural Erasure” thread?

Possible Subtopics:
  • Why is a “white Jesus” still acceptable?
  • African pagan religion (Eshu, Oya, worship rituals, etc.)
  • Revisionist history (overturning white lies)
  • What clothing should be permitted? (white appropriation, imperialist fashion, etc.)
  • Reverse Jim Crow (white deference in practice, etiquette of social inequality)
  • Erasure of Eurocentric Art (changing the 21st Century museum)
  • Education for Change
  • Modes of Reparation (financial, social, political, professional, etc.)

I'd love to see a "sissy boy" forum started, and those sorts of postings being relegated to that one forum, for those who might be interested. I think most come here for topics involving man-woman interracial interactions -- not to see posts like "want to see my tiny lil sissy white boi penis?" all over the place.
YES !

Couple of things ... Sure it's much more acceptable for women today to have black men as their preference but truth is it's still seen with reluctance in the north of the states . States in the south have been successful in this trend cuz not only the woman are here having sex with African American men and all they are actually practicing and participating actively in the African American culture for they know their child is gonna be African American after all . So the point is we need to normalise the culture in women's minds so much so that they see and consider white people/culture as foreign. Looking at a white man they should curl up their nose ... The word snowbunny and interracial will not exist as the standard would be African American

2018793502.jpg

Couple of things ... Sure it's much more acceptable for women today to have black men as their preference but truth is it's still seen with reluctance in the north of the states . States in the south have been successful in this trend cuz not only the woman are here having sex with African American men and all they are actually practicing and participating actively in the African American culture for they know their child is gonna be African American after all . So the point is we need to normalise the culture in women's minds so much so that they see and consider white people/culture as foreign. Looking at a white man they should curl up their nose ... The word snowbunny and interracial will not exist as the standard would be African American

View attachment 312246
Anyone with a white man as a partner would be considered as a failure in the society

Back