• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

hubby's feelings when bull kissing and making love to his bbc hot slut

I’ve recently been chatting with another married women in her mid 30s who has two black lovers.. It was originally her husbands fantasy to watch her with a black guy and took more than a year for him to talk her into it.. Once they found the right guy, he made two rules that she agreed to, one being that the black guy had to wear a condom and there would be no kissing lips to lips. Her black lover could kiss her everywhere else and go down on her and she could give him a blowjob without a condom but again, no lips to lips kissing and all sex would be with a condom..
Their first few times went as planned and where she originally did it to fulfill her husbands fantasy, she immediately started to enjoy her lovers black cock a lot and when the husband recognized how much she was really starting to enjoy it, it was obvious to him, she was no longer doing it for him, she was doing it for her own pleasure.. From what she told me, hubby was getting scared that she was really getting into her black lover and after talking to her about it and before the relationship between her and her black lover got more serious, they agreed to find another black guy for her to alter from one guy to another. The TWO rules still continued as before both lovers seem to honor the rules, mainly because they were obviously enjoying the sex with a hot very gorgeous white woman.
One of the guys they really trusted (the first guy) now lived about a hundred miles away (he lived close at first but had moved recently) but one Friday evening he was on his way to their place and just arrived when her husband got a distressed call from his sister who told him that her husband had just beat the hell out of her AGAIN.. So with the black guy already there, he was so pissed and because his little sister only lived a couple miles away, he looked at the black guy and his wife and told them he’d be back as soon as he went over there to see what was happening.. leaving his wife with the black guy.
As time passed and a few drinks, she gets a call from her husband saying that not only did he beat her up bad, but he ***** her also and with the police there, one of the women cops talked her into going to the hospital to get photos, **** kit (something she didn’t understand since she was married to the man who ***** her) but hubby told the wife he was taking his sister to the hospital and if she still wanted to have sex with the black guy, to go ahead and do so without him and he would be home a few hours later.
Since it was already a couple hours since he left, what her husband didn’t know is that his wife and the black guy were already getting very excited about having sex again and almost immediately after she got talking with her hubby, he walked over to her a gave her a very passionate kiss.. in which she didn’t resist at all.
Long story short, BOTH rules were broken that night.. not only were they passionately kissing throughout they’re loving existence, but he fucked her bareback also.. not only once, but twice.. and believe it or not, the barebacking was HER idea, not his..
Hubby didn’t get home until around 3am and the black guy was already gone and long enough for her to completely clean up.. but before the black guy left, he fucked her again, WITH a condom, just have some evidence in case he checked..
Since then, she has been alone with both guys a number of times and every time she’s alone with either of them, there’s NO RULES and she loves it that way sooo much more.. Hubby still doesn’t know and trusts she’s still following the rules like when he’s out golfing or whatever while one of the guys are with her..
I found her story very interesting and this isn’t the first time I’ve heard something like this. It seems it’s always the husband who makes the RULES.. to be broken when the wife gets her first chance she can..

I’ve recently been chatting with another married women in her mid 30s who has two black lovers.. It was originally her husbands fantasy to watch her with a black guy and took more than a year for him to talk her into it.. Once they found the right guy, he made two rules that she agreed to, one being that the black guy had to wear a condom and there would be no kissing lips to lips. Her black lover could kiss her everywhere else and go down on her and she could give him a blowjob without a condom but again, no lips to lips kissing and all sex would be with a condom..
Their first few times went as planned and where she originally did it to fulfill her husbands fantasy, she immediately started to enjoy her lovers black cock a lot and when the husband recognized how much she was really starting to enjoy it, it was obvious to him, she was no longer doing it for him, she was doing it for her own pleasure.. From what she told me, hubby was getting scared that she was really getting into her black lover and after talking to her about it and before the relationship between her and her black lover got more serious, they agreed to find another black guy for her to alter from one guy to another. The TWO rules still continued as before both lovers seem to honor the rules, mainly because they were obviously enjoying the sex with a hot very gorgeous white woman.
One of the guys they really trusted (the first guy) now lived about a hundred miles away (he lived close at first but had moved recently) but one Friday evening he was on his way to their place and just arrived when her husband got a distressed call from his sister who told him that her husband had just beat the hell out of her AGAIN.. So with the black guy already there, he was so pissed and because his little sister only lived a couple miles away, he looked at the black guy and his wife and told them he’d be back as soon as he went over there to see what was happening.. leaving his wife with the black guy.
As time passed and a few drinks, she gets a call from her husband saying that not only did he beat her up bad, but he ***** her also and with the police there, one of the women cops talked her into going to the hospital to get photos, **** kit (something she didn’t understand since she was married to the man who ***** her) but hubby told the wife he was taking his sister to the hospital and if she still wanted to have sex with the black guy, to go ahead and do so without him and he would be home a few hours later.
Since it was already a couple hours since he left, what her husband didn’t know is that his wife and the black guy were already getting very excited about having sex again and almost immediately after she got talking with her hubby, he walked over to her a gave her a very passionate kiss.. in which she didn’t resist at all.
Long story short, BOTH rules were broken that night.. not only were they passionately kissing throughout they’re loving existence, but he fucked her bareback also.. not only once, but twice.. and believe it or not, the barebacking was HER idea, not his..
Hubby didn’t get home until around 3am and the black guy was already gone and long enough for her to completely clean up.. but before the black guy left, he fucked her again, WITH a condom, just have some evidence in case he checked..
Since then, she has been alone with both guys a number of times and every time she’s alone with either of them, there’s NO RULES and she loves it that way sooo much more.. Hubby still doesn’t know and trusts she’s still following the rules like when he’s out golfing or whatever while one of the guys are with her..
I found her story very interesting and this isn’t the first time I’ve heard something like this. It seems it’s always the husband who makes the RULES.. to be broken when the wife gets her first chance she can..
Oh I know right I don't tell my husband about the things I've done with my black lovers

Oh I know right I don't tell my husband about the things I've done with my black lovers
Sounds like my cheating whore for black cock wife! She always kisses her black bulls lips cocks and asshole Then kisses me with black cock on her breath and bareback fucking her used cunt full of her black bulls cum for me to Lic!

Love that! Thank you for sharing, Janice!

Back