• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

hubby's feelings when bull kissing and making love to his bbc hot slut

SIR, when my wife dress up in heel, lingerie and a tight short dress for date night I get several strong feelings at the same time. …Pride…for she is married to me and are getting attention from black MEN. …Humiliation…knowing I am not man enough to give her the sexual pleasure only a black alpha MAN can give her and ….Arousement …from thinking how she will enjoy herself and that I will be allowed to release myself. I only get to cum after she had a date. I there is weeks in between I am not allowed to touch for weeks. So I always get a big release connected to her meeting black MEN. My mind always want her to be blacked.
these are my true feelings SIR

I’m jealous and have cock size ENVY every time I watch my wife getting bred by superior horse hung black bulls with their big black uncircumcised cocks and huge ballsacks slapping my wife’s pink puckered asshole as her legs are spread wide being long blacked cocked as the bulls laugh at me as I lick thier asscrack and swinging balls!

I remember the first BBC Alpha stud who my wife fucked in our marital bed and then he cuckold me making me do creampie clean up on his 11 inch long thick uncircumcised cock as he left it in my wife’s quivering dripping used married pussy telling me he was breeding her for me! He had me lic his huge sweaty ballsack and asscrack until he was hard again and then he dumped a second load of his black seed into Deby’s hot wife whore pussy for black cock as I licked her stretched out pussy and his thick long uncircumcised black cock until he finally finished his breeding! We met Pat at the local bar when I saw his huge uncircumcised cock at the mens room urinal trough when I was pissing he caught me staring at his cock as he pissed thru his long foreskin nipple with out skinning it back just pissed thru the foreskin. Says to me you need me to fuck your wife white boy! He laughed at how small my uncircumcised white cock was. Next thing you knew we had Pat at our house blacking my wife!

DeeAnna will tell you that, if I am watching, I usually cum from watching her and her lover kiss. They hardly every get to sex - oral or otherwise - before I have ejaculated. I wrote a couple of stories if you care to read them. Dealing with what some call "cuckold angst"
All I know, for sure, is that the most powerful body wrenching orgasms I've ever had, were watching DeeAnna with her lover. I know that sounds crazy, but it's the truth. Sadly, I can't even come close to giving her the orgasms her lover has. We are not playing anymore, but at my age I would rather take a nap, anyway... LOL!

Back