• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

UnkutKowboy

Small cocked cuckold husband
I overheard my wife and her best friend talking about her new black boyfriend Rufus and she was giving my wife hot details about how hung Rufus is with huge balls uncircumcised with long foreskin overhang she measured him and he is 10 inches long hard and thick too! My wife was asking every detail about how it feels to fuck a cock that big. I’m barely 6 inches hard and thin, so I was not surprised my wife was totally curious about his big black cock. I wondered if my wife would try some big black horse cock if I could convince her I would not be jealous of her getting to be pleasured by a BBC!

Yes I love watching my cheating whore for BLACK cock wife being bred by all her BBC BULLS! Her married pussy us permanently streached out by all the black horse cocks!

20210212_114608.jpg 20210212_114606.jpg 20210211_072017.jpg 20210211_071823.jpg 20210211_071841(1).jpg 20210206_114129.jpg 20210211_071835 (1).jpg 20210211_071816 (1).jpg

Want that for my wife but how?
If your a small cocked white husband like me the cheating whore wife started cheating on me in year 2 of our marriage and she said accept her cheating for BBC or leave so since I can’t pleasur her like she needs I become a cuckold husband ! I suck her black bulls cocks too and guide there black horse cocks into her cheating married cunt!

I'm in y 50's now and have been cuckolding my husband for over 25 years. In my experience black bulls have a preference for older married woman as we have a happy home life with our husband to take care of us. This means there is no danger of them being trapped into relationship and of course a white wife is always happy if a black bull wants to fuck his cock into her cunt.

She told me she was doing it, and that was it!
View attachment 277150
Wasn't exactly like that! Once I had a Black Man, I knew I was never going to be able to forget how good it was. When Byron started "Dating" me regularly I told you "I'm not willing to give it up" but you didn't protest, so I thought you were okay with it. Now, I KNOW you are okay with it, and I know you are a cuckold and I know you would have it no other way! and THAT's the truth! :)

This thread gives me more urge to find a young sexy heart breaker, who wants to marry an older male for fiscal stability, but also wants to date and fuck all the bad boys in town. And not be held back societal norms. Or she can be an established cruel sadistic dominatrix and she can make it official that she's paired with me, but on the same night she'd be out with her usual lovers (sans me) and party it up! In either case it would be icing on the cake if she eventually got preg to her loverboys and not me. That would test my resolve for the remainder of my life.

Back