• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Wasn't exactly like that! Once I had a Black Man, I knew I was never going to be able to forget how good it was. When Byron started "Dating" me regularly I told you "I'm not willing to give it up" but you didn't protest, so I thought you were okay with it. Now, I KNOW you are okay with it, and I know you are a cuckold and I know you would have it no other way! and THAT's the truth! :)
I was more than okay with it! Every time I got some privacy or went in the shower or bathroom, I would jack off thinking about it and have some very intense orgasms! A nature cuck, I guess.

Same as anything - If you can't do the job right, find someone who can! This can't be solved by watching and youtube video, you have to have the right equipment!

View attachment 288966
Well...YOU did the finding, I just enjoyed the view when I could! How I wish I would have had the right equipment to make your "kitten purr" as you always like to say. One place where I don't have any competition to speak of: I have eaten more cum off of your ass, legs and out of your ass and "kitten" than anyone else!

Back