• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Castrated for black pleasure

I think its better not to be castrated, white balls are perfect for kings or QoS to abuse and torture for their fun. I think keep in perma chastity or penectomy.

Keeping your libido and being horny but always denied makes you a better slave and servant to the BNWO. That is my argument at least.

Keep castration as a punishment for trying to cum without permission.
I agree with this reasoning. It's very true if a white boi keeps his balls and release is impossible he will be constantly horny and eager to serve the BNWO. Not only is abusing and tormenting white balls fun for Black superiors and QoS, but it can be a good way of disciplining and punishing white boi's when their service is substandard or fails to please their superior's

Amazon sells casterstion pliers and bands for cattle.
OK. I feel compelled to comment here. I hope everyone knows and understands that this is a fantasy/fetish website. In no way does Darkanderer.net endorse or recommend the use of over-the-counter medicines or devices from a website that can permanently disfigure or alter a human being. The injuries that can be had from the use of these devices can be not only permanent, but also life-threatening. Do not use these devices for human alterations!

If someone is viewing these posts and has a serious desire to be altered, please follow the established protocols established by medical professionals. There are plenty of websites that allow you to being your journey in that direction, if you really wish to go that route. These involve counseling and physical evaluations by qualified medical professionals. When done professionally, the patient's outcomes (i.e. how you fare afterwards) will be much better and allow you the chance to have a happier life, if that is your true desire.

So please, play safe, and play smart!

Back