• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
You make very valid points and as you might imagine I'm a selfish beta and would enjoy being able to jerk off again but I also realize that I'm locked in chastity by my glorious Black Goddess for a very good reason it's just difficult at times for me. Thanks for your "dose of reality".

I'm very interested to hear more from you or others. It isn't easy to stay orgasm and pussy free even for a beta white boi like me!
Its okay, you will learn soon that you suffering and denial is good, not only because a black superior women is enjoying it but because it is a way for you to pay for all your white privilege

Every time that you find too hard to stay denial, remember that this is what you deserve

People seem to forget that white girls serve black women as well
Black lezdom is as beautiful as black men dominating white girls

View attachment 334434 View attachment 334435 View attachment 334436
View attachment 354585
I am gonna make this thread to discuss the power of the Black Women in the BNWO, also to post some captions I found/made as well.
Black Shemale/Transgirl are welcome as well.
Please, feel free to post anything involving black women and BNWO!
tumblr_pfvsvb3BfH1t825kt_540.gif

Back