• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
I'm interested to know what you all think should I be kept denied and locked in chastity permanently or released and given so sympathy?

Background: I am a white beta boi that has been sucking cock for Alpha men since I was 14 yrs old, starting with my best friend and then other real men including my step ***, he seemed perfectly happy making me his cock sucking bitch. He admitted that I was actually a better cock sucker than my mom. My best friend (then later my step *** both were happy to put me in and keep me in chastity "for my own good" they would say. I think it was mainly to keep me horny and desperate so I would be eager and willing to be their personal cock sucker anytime they wanted it (which was everyday by one of them).

I love women but have no chance of being able to please them with my tiny 3 inch erect premature ejaculating tiny dicklet so I'm locked in chastity. I recently went 9 months and 5 days and wanted to beat this duration and entered into an agreement with Ladywildkat a Black Mistress and Goddess who agreed to keep me locked long enough to exceed my old record but there would be conditions.

I locked myself and was required (and did send all of my keys to her, she lives about 4 hours away). I was also never allowed any stimulation that could lead to orgasm even inside my cage, effectively ensuring that my only possible means of relief would be up to her or if I had a wet dream. I have been continuously locked in chastity under her full control since Dec 31, 2021 and my Goddess and Mistress tells me she has no intention of unlocking me. She is a strong supporter of the BNWO and has 5 other pathetic useless white bois also locked and denied, one of them is going into year 6!!. I am struggling because I fear I will never be let out and I've likely had my last orgasm years ago. But I'm also very excited that I am being guided by my gorgeous Black Goddess so I can remain completely orgasm and pussy free and I believe she intends to never release me because she has not said so specifically so I think that has been her goal from day 1.

I'm interested to know what you all think should I be kept denied and locked in chastity permanently or released and given so sympathy?

Background: I am a white beta boi that has been sucking cock for Alpha men since I was 14 yrs old, starting with my best friend and then other real men including my step ***, he seemed perfectly happy making me his cock sucking bitch. He admitted that I was actually a better cock sucker than my mom. My best friend (then later my step *** both were happy to put me in and keep me in chastity "for my own good" they would say. I think it was mainly to keep me horny and desperate so I would be eager and willing to be their personal cock sucker anytime they wanted it (which was everyday by one of them).

I love women but have no chance of being able to please them with my tiny 3 inch erect premature ejaculating tiny dicklet so I'm locked in chastity. I recently went 9 months and 5 days and wanted to beat this duration and entered into an agreement with Ladywildkat a Black Mistress and Goddess who agreed to keep me locked long enough to exceed my old record but there would be conditions.

I locked myself and was required (and did send all of my keys to her, she lives about 4 hours away). I was also never allowed any stimulation that could lead to orgasm even inside my cage, effectively ensuring that my only possible means of relief would be up to her or if I had a wet dream. I have been continuously locked in chastity under her full control since Dec 31, 2021 and my Goddess and Mistress tells me she has no intention of unlocking me. She is a strong supporter of the BNWO and has 5 other pathetic useless white bois also locked and denied, one of them is going into year 6!!. I am struggling because I fear I will never be let out and I've likely had my last orgasm years ago. But I'm also very excited that I am being guided by my gorgeous Black Goddess so I can remain completely orgasm and pussy free and I believe she intends to never release me because she has not said so specifically so I think that has been her goal from day 1.
Reason why you shouldn't be released:
Release for you would be pleasure and as a white boy you don't deserve it
Your cum/seed is gross and dangerous (it could impregnate a white girl and create a white baby)
Your black owner doesen't want to release you, therefore you shouldn't be released because her word is final

Reasons why you should be released:
Pity

Which one do you think has more arguments?

I have been searching for a Black woman to submit too, Id love to be her personal live in slave, serving her, making $ for her, having her control me. Lots of women are disgusted by the fetish of racial domination, others just see it as a quick way to extract $ out of you. If there are any Black women who want this for real, DM I want this lifestyle so bad.

Reason why you shouldn't be released:
Release for you would be pleasure and as a white boy you don't deserve it
Your cum/seed is gross and dangerous (it could impregnate a white girl and create a white baby)
Your black owner doesen't want to release you, therefore you shouldn't be released because her word is final

Reasons why you should be released:
Pity

Which one do you think has more arguments?
You make very valid points and as you might imagine I'm a selfish beta and would enjoy being able to jerk off again but I also realize that I'm locked in chastity by my glorious Black Goddess for a very good reason it's just difficult at times for me. Thanks for your "dose of reality".

I'm very interested to hear more from you or others. It isn't easy to stay orgasm and pussy free even for a beta white boi like me!

Back