• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black Transgender

Hello.. I have a tiny bitch size penis and automatically submit to anyone with a dick bigger than my little bitch clit.. so almost everyone... Eye contact and a head on and I'm on my knees ready to take a load.. I'm such a slut for BBC especially..I get wet just thinking about it
.. I get extra hard thinking about how degrading it would be to be a t-girls tiny penis little helper bitch.
..like I said I submit to everyone with a dick bigger than my little clity , it feels only natural ..

Sogno di incontrare un maschio nero bisessuale dominante, di diventare permanentemente uno degli schiavi, ma se incontrassi un transessuale nero potrei avere almeno la piccola soddisfazione di succhiare un cazzo nero per la prima volta nella mia vita. Essendo una relazione retribuita, non mi avrebbe dominato.

I would love to give myself totally in marriage to a strong dominate transsexual of color; to love honor and to be trained to please her; and to be loved and used in return.

Black Trans Bride 1.jpg Black Trans Bride 2.jpg Black Trans Bride 3.jpg Black Trans Bride 4.jpg Black Trans Bride 5.jpg

Be careful what you wish for.

Your friends, girlfriends, sisters, mothers, *********, ****** members, etc etc may already be being seduced, intimidated, or forced into it in their female spaces

Soccer mom, wife, female friend, girlfriend.
In the sauna/spa
sample_052009e168321db4a277671a7269bae8.jpg

*********, nieces at college
Gym shower room
17b7e43b6dd09cc6e6e50fc7a236d4a6.jpeg
thumbnail_4b5a0c7454e5f15ffd480111c73fbce9.jpg

College Dorm rooms
Her roommate
sample_819a10821831d6d1410babe7c84e62c5.jpgsample_ae071cd7e2a6d9d6491fe61cbad80c91.jpg

Or one of your school gym teachers/teachers, Misses Man
171ee895c1e2c9548e6cec315a005f9d.jpeg
futa-school-hentai-27_01DAC7404J9CTC78X91ZXS1MFR.1680x0.jpg

Hi, first post here on the forum, I don't know if I posted in the right place.

What do you think of trans/shemale who are black?
1697045967477.png
This is the trans girl who popped my ass cherrie, she is a godness

I want to bring my gf to her so she can breed her pussy

View attachment 332350
Questa è la ragazza trans che mi ha fatto scoppiare il ciliegia, è una divinità

Voglio portarle la mia fidanzata in modo che possa allevare la sua figa
Se vuoi il mio suggerimento, vorrei proporti di ripetere prima il cazzo di culo per il tuo beneficio, con l'ovvio scopo di suscitare un'adeguata eccitazione nella tua ragazza, e solo dopo che possiede lo stesso della tua ragazza.

I have already been fucked by her a couple of times, also, my gf knows that I like trans girls and pegging

Don't think it will take much to convinve her to get breed by my mistress since we have an open relationship and she know I am a "bit" into cuckolding

I have already been fucked by her a couple of times, also, my gf knows that I like trans girls and pegging

Don't think it will take much to convinve her to get breed by my mistress since we have an open relationship and she know I am a "bit" into cuckolding
Among my many desires is to be fucked in the ass by a black cock, while a girl (or even several girls) look at us excitedly and finger their pussy and clit.

1697170068128.png
1697170096902.png
It would be an honor for me if she came inside my gf pussy

I would love for my gf to get breed by such godness with a cock as might as hers

Among my many desires is to be fucked in the ass by a black cock, while a girl (or even several girls) look at us excitedly and finger their pussy and clit.
Yes, like the girls recognize the superiority of the black cock and enjoy watching it put us in our place

Questi hanno tutti così grandi (almeno nella foto) che non sono riusciti a penetrarmi il.
I bet they could, with a lot of lube and with the force of a shemale's hips and legs, I bet all of those cocks would fit inside any white hole

Scommetto che potrebbero, con un sacco di lubrificante e con la forza dei fianchi e delle gambe di una trans, scommetto che tutti quei entrerebbero in qualsiasi buco bianco
Il lubrificante è importante, la lentezza e la gradualità anche. Ma soprattutto conta essere allenati.

Il lubrificante è importante, la lentezza e la gradualità anche. Ma soprattutto conta essere allenati.
Yes. After the first 2 big black cocks had already fucked you, I think your hole starts to get used to being used as a fleshlight, especially of the master who used you is as hung as that trans girls I posted

Sì. Dopo che i primi 2 grossi cazzi neri ti avevano già scopato, penso che il tuo buco inizi ad abituarsi ad essere usato come un fleshlight, soprattutto del padrone che ti ha usato è appeso come quelle ragazze trans che ho postato
Certamente! Tuttavia, non ho mai incontrato un maschio nero dominante o un trans nero. I neri qui intorno sono timidi ed emarginati. La prossima generazione, nata qui, sarà sicuramente diversa.

We are from different countries. On my place, black shemales know they are in power. Most of them just take their cocks out in the street

hahaha
I will send u the tickets
U can stay in some black owned hotel, I am sure the owners will let u stay for fre if u do some "works" for them

Back