• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black Transgender

Hi, first post here on the forum, I don't know if I posted in the right place.

What do you think of trans/shemale who are black?
I have dated both M2F and F2M trans I find a trans attractive as long as the transition is done right. I have never been with a post-opt trans person but have dated and been with pre opt and that was enough for me. While I find them attractive they have issues with hormones, mood swings, outbursts, and more which is understandable considering but the hormones make them hard to deal with and I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks so not a good combination.

I would say a trans person for me is good for erotic fun as a one-night stand but beyond that no thank you we are not compatible

I have dated both M2F and F2M trans I find a trans attractive as long as the transition is done right. I have never been with a post-opt trans person but have dated and been with pre opt and that was enough for me. While I find them attractive they have issues with hormones, mood swings, outbursts, and more which is understandable considering but the hormones make them hard to deal with and I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks so not a good combination.

I would say a trans person for me is good for erotic fun as a one-night stand but beyond that no thank you we are not compatible
I've been with pre-op and post-op trannies. Not as in get to know their names and have a relationship, but played with their cock, surgically created vagina, etc. I'm not bragging. I was, and probably still am diverse.

Hi, first post here on the forum, I don't know if I posted in the right place.

What do you think of trans/shemale who are black?
I'll be honest I have little attraction for trannies who have small cocks. I have one myself so why bother. I mean, I have been with post-op trannies before, but they were dressed like tall skinny hookers, and that is probably what got me. I have a soft spot for hookers. Ok, a HARD spot for hookers. And big cocks. I, ahem, love big cocks!

I'll be honest I have little attraction for trannies who have small cocks. I have one myself so why bother. I mean, I have been with post-op trannies before, but they were dressed like tall skinny hookers, and that is probably what got me. I have a soft spot for hookers. Ok, a HARD spot for hookers. And big cocks. I, ahem, love big cocks!
I'm horny for Trans people with a big penis but I'm also horny for those with a small penis, I think I'm even more horny with those with small ones, I've never done anything with anyone but I keep thinking, it's a trans woman with a smaller penis than mine that goes dominate my manhood, it makes me horny!

I remember walking down a Sydney boulevard one hot humid night looking for any hookers working. And I saw lots but there was this one that wore a silver slip like dress that barely came down to her hips. She was slim, she was tall and had miles long legs. I think she was a dirty blond or had a blond wig. And she must've worn 6" fuck me now heels. I approached her, probably wide eyed, then she sized me up and told me her rates. Her voice was still a bit deep but no longer male. She just told me her prices and I must've agreed on a rate we both agreed on. Then she asked me to follow her into one of the nearby hotels.

When inside she took off her dress. Hardly any breasts but erect nipples. Then she took off her panties and I was surprised there was no cock but a vagina. She just grabbed my head and pulled it towards her cunt. I was bent down so I kneeled down, holding onto her ivory towers of legs as I tongued, licked and sucked her cunt, arse-cheeks and arse-hole. I came by just doing that and she was disappointed there was no penetration or even a blow job for her. She told me to dress and leave. Oh, she had taken my money in the street. I enjoyed it, but I obviously had nothing to offer her.

Ho incontrato diverse trans che erano prostitute e ricordo che una mi diceva che ero un grosso maiale e l'ho usato come un gradito complimento. Una volta sono riuscita a scopare una bellissima trans brasiliana, piccola di statura e riccia (con un cazzo minuscolo e senza scroto) mentre un'altra mi stava scopando allo stesso tempo. Ma non ho mai incontrato una trans nera: il mio sogno sarebbe avere una ragazza/moglie che si fa scopare di routine dai suoi amici neri (dominanti anche su di me), che a volte mi inculano se hanno fretta di svuotarsi i coglioni e sono in gruppo, mentre se un nero è senza amici maschi viene a trovarci insieme a una trans nera che soddisfa il mio buco del culo.

Sì, sono d'accordo, sono etero ma una trans, trans, nera, mi fa venire voglia di diventare un cucciolo, sai?
Ho preso contatto con una trans nera sudafricana, ma non credo che andrò a trovarla: cerco un soggiorno africano al mare e lei vive a Pretoria.

Vorrei averli con me🍆💦💦💦
Temo che i "dominanti neri trans" siano nello stesso posto della "Fenice Araba" (tutti dicono che c'è, nessuno sa dove sia - Pietro METASTASIO -): certo, se ne conoscessi una bella, non solo vorrei godermi personalmente il suo cazzo, ma vorrei anche avere una giovane moglie (femmina biologica) messa incinta da trans.

Im tinywhitepenisboi.. I only have a tiny bitch size penis about the size of a womens clit .. that being said Its feels only natural to assume the submissive role to anyone bigger than me ... so pretty much everyone ..Id like to be a tgirls tiny penis little helper (bitch)(preferably to a black t-girl) and assist them and the big cocks that they help service.

Back