• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black supremacists

Superior, Castrate the white boi or cage him.
Though I have no doubt that they have amazing and exciting ideas on their own, I think that It would benefit the black supremacists to take a page out of the book of the racist European right wing regimes of the old, and adapt it to their needs. My suggestion for the tactics regarding white bois in the BNWO - cage one third, castrate one third, dispose one third.

Alrighty then. You white bitches that agree with getting neutered then, why not set up an appointment with your health care provider now and go and have the procedure done!
Trying to find a decent urologist around me is proving difficult.

Trying to find a decent urologist around me is proving difficult.
Lol maybe these BNWO guys should set up a mobile?
Oh ya they only want to take over stuff that is already running and working you know during the times of all this held back because of racism

Lol maybe these BNWO guys should set up a mobile?
Oh ya they only want to take over stuff that is already running and working you know during the times of all this held back because of racism
I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Back