• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black supremacists

Cage it’s way more of a man made solution with the humiliation added to it
Removal the pale male could say it was a medical procedure
Cancer or something like that but a bright colour cage is so hard to explain

Who is Black supremacist?
Supremacist is someone. who believes that a particular group of people is superior and ought to rule over others.
Black supremacist is someone that:
a) believes Black people are superior and other races are inferior.
b) advocates for a world where Blacks held majority of power.
c) is at least somewhat hostile and discriminatory towards non-Blacks in order to achieve b)
d) have a deep sense of solidarity with Black people.
Majority of Black supremacist are, not surprisingly Black. There are, however Black supremacist who are not Black themselves. These are the ones who recognize their inferiority and trust the judgment of their superiors - Black people.

How should Black supremacist treat a white boi.
First of all, anyone who describes themselves as a "white boi" should understand one single thing.
What you, or other whites (or other white bois) think is of little matter. If it's all just a fetish for you then just jerk out and roll out.
If you are, however serious about the issue then talk to Black men and women who are openly supporting Black supremacy. Here, on twitter or irl if you know someone.

A black supremacist is a black person who has seen that his body is more evolved and better developed than white peoples and that his penis and genitals are larger and more effective than any white males, or any black woman who seeks to dominate and/or enslave white bois. It also includes white females who only accept superior black genitals and sperm. The first thing that should be done is establish dominance over the white Boi. For black males I think that easily overpowering the male and then repeatedly nonconsensually violating him via his Anus should establish dominance. All white bois should never be called by their name but rather by a nickname or title that brings attention to their inferior penis and testicles. Also as well as mocking the size of the inferior white penis, the color and shape should be mocked as well. The white boi should be informed that he must suffer physical punishment for having such a Malformed penis and then should have their genitals severely tortured for at least a week. At the end of this the white Boi should be begging to be emasculated but he should be informed he will only be allowed a penectomy rather than a full castration. His penis should be removed and discarded while his testicles are preserved in perfect order. Afterwords the testicles should receive constant stimulation in order to build up arousal in the white Boi while leaving him with no way to properly ejaculate. If the white boi fails to restrain himself and ejaculates multiple times then a female should take it upon herself to use her bare feet to stomp out the two tiny troublesome testicles.

My wife and a former Black Master put me on hormones for awhile. My erections dissipated but did not stop, but my penis size now is even smaller. I could not pleasure a woman before and now I am limp with women. Gay training that my wife dis eliminated my erection with women.

My wife and a former Black Master put me on hormones for awhile. My erections dissipated but did not stop, but my penis size now is even smaller. I could not pleasure a woman before and now I am limp with women. Gay training that my wife dis eliminated my erection with women.
Are you pleased with the effect this had on you? Did emasculation help to tame your white male ego?

Back