• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black KINGS

As someone who's preparing to work in the educative system and become a HS/college teacher one day, serving young Black kings will be my greatest honor! Of course, I'd serve any Black king of any age, but I honestly can't wait until I'm able to pump my Black student's grades in secret and do everything in power to make sure they receive anything they could ever need and want! Including paring them with the hot white girls for projects or the hot white mothers of any student. Black Lives Matter above anything else!

Whitebois? What’s the youngest age of a black king you would let dominate & use you (fuck your throat & ass)? And/or humiliate you? Is there a minimum age? What’s the general consensus?
I’ve never been sexually assaulted but when I was in my 40’s I was bullied by a young Black King that I estimate was about 14, the same year a white boy who looked like he played football bullied me in front of his girlfriend on the beach, they both looked about 16. She looked like a cheerleader.

I’ve never been sexually assaulted but when I was in my 40’s I was bullied by a young Black King that I estimate was about 14, the same year a white boy who looked like he played football bullied me in front of his girlfriend on the beach, they both looked about 16. She looked like a cheerleader.

When you say bullied, what do you mean?

It really does boil down to CONFIDENCE and an inner knowing that whites will intrinsically succumb to the stronger predator!

Older Black fathers or elders should mentor the youth and take them on their first hunt to dominate white women and break whitebois.

Imagine the intoxicating POWER and CONFIDENCE a 13 year old black ALPHA experiences when he partakes firsthand in the stripping of dignity and power of a white woman’s husband or boyfriend!

Once a white woman sees her man stripped naked, kneeling at the feet of a black ALPHA, and having his holes used, she’ll immediately lose all admiration and attraction to him. The black alpha (either young or older) will become her hero and she’ll succumb to all his wants, desires, and needs. She’ll be instantly addicted and loyal.

The whiteboi will instantly know his place, and will also succumb to his ruler, and will willingly support both his partner and her lover, as it is his responsibility and purpose (otherwise he serves no use and would most likely be removed).

Once the youth see how fragile and insecure whites are in their presence, and they learn with just a little initiative, both white females and males are easily conquerable, the CONFIDENCE will be secured for their entire lives. Then nature takes hold and the white boy becomes extinct.

Essentially black mentors are taking their younger protégés on their FIRST KILL, so-to-speak.

I think this is the optimal way to ensure the youth take their proper place as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I bet if you ask any whiteboi on this site, they’d agree how easily they would surrender to a black alpha, whether the black king is 13 or 60.
Totally agree, teach black youth to disrespect whitebois, we love the idea of being submissive and subservient to them, they need to be dominant to whites from an early age - whites are merely sluts to black and Muslim people ♠️☪️

I sucked a black teen. When I got to his house (parents were gone) he just stripped. I now think he knew how a older white man would react . I dropped to my knees and made love to his cock , caressing his body and sucking hands free. He came prety fast. I wish all black teens knew how we old white men want them and would gladly give our ****** for their pleasure

Whitebois? What’s the youngest age of a black king you would let dominate & use you (fuck your throat & ass)? And/or humiliate you? Is there a minimum age? What’s the general consensus?
I believe that offering young men a safe, fun and positive sexual experience is important. Obviously, they have to be old enough to understand and experience orgasmic pleasure.

I sucked a black teen. When I got to his house (parents were gone) he just stripped. I now think he knew how an older white man would react . I dropped to my knees and made love to his cock , caressing his body and sucking hands free. He came prety fast. I wish all black teens knew how we old white men want them and would gladly give our ****** for their pleasure
So beautiful, I would do the same in public to any Black boy or Muslim, they are so beautiful ♠️☪️

Agree, age is immaterial - all Black people are superior to us and we worship accordingly allowing them to use use our bodies for sexual gratification could be anyone from early teens onward. Young Black guys would certainly be more rampant and able to cum more frequently but older guys will have more experience. Whichever, I will take in my mouth or ass

Back