• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black KINGS

Sir, age and sex are irrelevant. You are the origin of true humanity and purest of form. All of the earth is Yours and our service and very lives are Yours by birthright.

Absolutely agree. No matter the age, a King & Queens needs, wants, desires, kinks, and curiosity will always supersede any white person’s feelings.

A “younger king” is still an alpha male SUPERIOR to every whiteboi beta cuck. Our bodies, our holes, our minds, our purpose is singular, and that’s to SUBMIT & SERVE our black Gods & Goddesses.

We whites are disposable, and as long as we are serving our black Masters & Mistresses, then at least our disgusting and pathetic lives were useful.

Absolutely agree. No matter the age, a King & Queens needs, wants, desires, kinks, and curiosity will always supersede any white person’s feelings.

A “younger king” is still an alpha male SUPERIOR to every whiteboi beta cuck. Our bodies, our holes, our minds, our purpose is singular, and that’s to SUBMIT & SERVE our black Gods & Goddesses.

We whites are disposable, and as long as we are serving our black Masters & Mistresses, then at least our disgusting and pathetic lives were useful.
I’ve been bullied by a Black King who couldn’t have been more than 15 years old and I was in my 40’s. I’m also aware of a very hot 22 year old student at FSU who worked at Tallahassee Hooters who was the booty call of a 16 year old Black King who went to Lincoln High School in Tallahassee. Every regular in there knew they were going to do it. After about 3 weeks of flirting they did. All the Hooters girls and regulars know. It’s unbelievably erotic.

Young black men today have the physical blessings of black males with the zeal and power of youth and the sense of confidence and right to rule over white men that is unprecndented. It was a long bloody road to get here, but here we are. The modern world belongs to young black dudes if only they have the confidence and presence of mind to grab it.

White men are weak and failing and dying. They have no male power, no male energy. They're dwindling and fading.

Young black men today have the physical blessings of black males with the zeal and power of youth and the sense of confidence and right to rule over white men that is unprecndented. It was a long bloody road to get here, but here we are. The modern world belongs to young black dudes if only they have the confidence and presence of mind to grab it.

White men are weak and failing and dying. They have no male power, no male energy. They're dwindling and fading.

It really does boil down to CONFIDENCE and an inner knowing that whites will intrinsically succumb to the stronger predator!

Older Black fathers or elders should mentor the youth and take them on their first hunt to dominate white women and break whitebois.

Imagine the intoxicating POWER and CONFIDENCE a 13 year old black ALPHA experiences when he partakes firsthand in the stripping of dignity and power of a white woman’s husband or boyfriend!

Once a white woman sees her man stripped naked, kneeling at the feet of a black ALPHA, and having his holes used, she’ll immediately lose all admiration and attraction to him. The black alpha (either young or older) will become her hero and she’ll succumb to all his wants, desires, and needs. She’ll be instantly addicted and loyal.

The whiteboi will instantly know his place, and will also succumb to his ruler, and will willingly support both his partner and her lover, as it is his responsibility and purpose (otherwise he serves no use and would most likely be removed).

Once the youth see how fragile and insecure whites are in their presence, and they learn with just a little initiative, both white females and males are easily conquerable, the CONFIDENCE will be secured for their entire lives. Then nature takes hold and the white boy becomes extinct.

Essentially black mentors are taking their younger protégés on their FIRST KILL, so-to-speak.

I think this is the optimal way to ensure the youth take their proper place as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I bet if you ask any whiteboi on this site, they’d agree how easily they would surrender to a black alpha, whether the black king is 13 or 60.

Back