• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A real BNWO community

100% how it should be, People of Colour should be able to do whatever they want and not have any risk of repercussions, us whites are here for their entertainment, we have no rights.
Absolutely. None at all. Our duty is to serve our Superiors is all ways possible.

She's heard from other hotels in the chain and they are all similar. There's been rapes, physical and verbal abuse to the point of hospitalisation. The good thing is the people in charge are so woke and frightened nothing gets done about it
A very good place to experrience what BNWO actually is. We need more of this

I consider the destruction of the mind , verbal and phisycho humiliation crucial , and import as the physical abuse . White man and even more the white feminist are arrong , selfish , so proud and arrogant , bnwo has to get a New religion were they cant even talk unless its allowed ... stand ups public comedies only ashemed and humilieted white couples . Mothers stripped by black guys whipped in front of their ********* by black muslims in public , arab women confiscating all her neighbours clothes , forcing them to get out naked
sounds fantastic,

there are a lot of areas like this in the big cities in England, where black and Muslims rule the area, and white families have to submit to black men and women, it open season on white mothers and ********* and they are to scared to go to the police.
every big city except London...i`m still waiting.

She's heard from other hotels in the chain and they are all similar. There's been rapes, physical and verbal abuse to the point of hospitalisation. The good thing is the people in charge are so woke and frightened nothing gets done about it
Did your wife suffer of migrants violence ?

Since they converted the hotel in to a hostel they have cut staff as the bar has been closed because of not wanting to offend them serving alcohol even though they had broken in to the bar within hours of being there and emptied it 🤣🤣. They was abusive to the staff from the off, demanding rather than asking. My wife was expecting this as it should be but it was a shock to some. They beat up some of the young lads that work there and would crowd the women and touch them up frightening them and making them timed and afraid. In under a month it was as if they ran the hotel not the staff and if any member of staff said anything the local government official was so frightened of the race card and negative publicity that it was always hushed up. Now the female staff have either left of are regularly (daily)offering themselves up. The is only three male staff left, two young lads who are abused daily and an old boy who is the night porter who offend his wife up after the abuse he received.

As for my wife she gave herself willingly to the first member of the superior race who demanded it and hasn't stopped and helped convert several the other girls/women
Your wife did the right thing being willing rather than being stripped naked and gang ***** we were having a traditional party at our community centre, when we notice a young white couple curiously watching from behind the gate, we invited them to join us the boy was a little reluctant but the girl was nervously excited it did not take us long to get the boy drugged and past the girl was a little tipsy and was a little reluctant to go with big bad mama to the back room

What's stopping us from building a real BNWO community? from the outside our beliefs are still considered fetishes.
Why don't we find a city to establish a new society? to show the world a new reality: a neighborhood filled only with people that believe in the BNWO, where black kings rule the streets and the white inferior families; where whitebois and queen of spades bow down to their superiors.
What would you like to see in this city? What laws should the black major approve?
I believe our Black superiors could easily launch a BNWO community and would be heavily subscribed by us whites who want to be a part of it. I would pay to live with a Black man/woman/****** as their housekeeper/slave. It has been a dream of mine for years to live and work for our superiors. Rules would be put into place for whites but there would probably be none for Blacks and they will use and abuse us as they see fit

100% how it should be, People of Colour should be able to do whatever they want and not have any risk of repercussions, us whites are here for their entertainment, we have no rights.
It is becoming like that everywhere and we are in no position to resist, I’ve found it far easier to just obey now, it stops me getting slapped round

Its how it has to be, it is the future and we should accept it and embrace it, welcome it with our lives.
Honestly I have learned to accept that if I forget my place I will be slapped in front of anyone and put back in it, it’s why when we go out I must dress female so I am not so keen to try and be masculine in front of women, even when I am fully made up I know people can see I’m not actually female and it keeps me very dependant on him

Honestly I have learned to accept that if I forget my place I will be slapped in front of anyone and put back in it, it’s why when we go out I must dress female so I am not so keen to try and be masculine in front of women, even when I am fully made up I know people can see I’m not actually female and it keeps me very dependant on him
It sounds like a perfect life to me, you are very lucky.

Back