• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A real BNWO community

I bet there are some fantastically exciting things going on in those hotels. I would love to know what they get up to behind closed doors.
Hotels are always the greatest place to chill with couples, it avoids any unnecessary attention if you do it at home.

I bet there are some fantastically exciting things going on in those hotels. I would love to know what they get up to behind closed doors.
Since they converted the hotel in to a hostel they have cut staff as the bar has been closed because of not wanting to offend them serving alcohol even though they had broken in to the bar within hours of being there and emptied it 🤣🤣. They was abusive to the staff from the off, demanding rather than asking. My wife was expecting this as it should be but it was a shock to some. They beat up some of the young lads that work there and would crowd the women and touch them up frightening them and making them timed and afraid. In under a month it was as if they ran the hotel not the staff and if any member of staff said anything the local government official was so frightened of the race card and negative publicity that it was always hushed up. Now the female staff have either left of are regularly (daily)offering themselves up. The is only three male staff left, two young lads who are abused daily and an old boy who is the night porter who offend his wife up after the abuse he received.

As for my wife she gave herself willingly to the first member of the superior race who demanded it and hasn't stopped and helped convert several the other girls/women

Hotels are always the greatest place to chill with couples, it avoids any unnecessary attention if you do it at home.
There won't be any chilling with couples since the hotels have been turned over to the migrants. There is usually now security on the doors and the public are not allowed in.

Since they converted the hotel in to a hostel they have cut staff as the bar has been closed because of not wanting to offend them serving alcohol even though they had broken in to the bar within hours of being there and emptied it 🤣🤣. They was abusive to the staff from the off, demanding rather than asking. My wife was expecting this as it should be but it was a shock to some. They beat up some of the young lads that work there and would crowd the women and touch them up frightening them and making them timed and afraid. In under a month it was as if they ran the hotel not the staff and if any member of staff said anything the local government official was so frightened of the race card and negative publicity that it was always hushed up. Now the female staff have either left of are regularly (daily)offering themselves up. The is only three male staff left, two young lads who are abused daily and an old boy who is the night porter who offend his wife up after the abuse he received.

As for my wife she gave herself willingly to the first member of the superior race who demanded it and hasn't stopped and helped convert several the other girls/women
That is just fantastic to read! I love that the migrants are calling the shots in the hotels. I guessed this would happen but it's great to have it confirmed. Beating up the young lads and shagging the girls haha awesome!

If I understand correctly, the immigrants therefore proved to be completely bisexual? Are they predominantly African or Asian?

I was working as a volunteer in a soup kitchen and my experience of abuse was initially more with Muslims than with blacks. The black guys were quite nice while the Muslims soon started slapping my ass, touching my tits.... As I accepted it, some black boys started doing the same and calling me a slut. So far there has been nothing else but I think it's a good start.....

I was working as a volunteer in a soup kitchen and my experience of abuse was initially more with Muslims than with blacks. The black guys were quite nice while the Muslims soon started slapping my ass, touching my tits.... As I accepted it, some black boys started doing the same and calling me a slut. So far there has been nothing else but I think it's a good start.....
Obviously, clothing can usefully encourage male initiatives, but if you cannot afford excessive ease because you are subject to surveillance by managers, perhaps big smiles and winks are enough.

This is very true, I live in one of them. Where I live is all Black and Muslim and has been for over 30 years. White boys are treated like vermin around here, if they are caught outside they will get beaten real bad. All the white girls are just meat for the black guys to play with and breed. To be honest its a perfect place to live.
I prefer the masters from Brazil, they simply don't notice the difference between a white woman and a white man, they are all meat to be fucked

Obviously, clothing can usefully encourage male initiatives, but if you cannot afford excessive ease because you are subject to surveillance by managers, perhaps big smiles and winks are enough.
That is why nothing else has happened. On one occasion the person in charge of the center stared at me and I was afraid he would expel me. That's why I go slowly. You're right, more flirting than obvious situations.

I prefer the masters from Brazil, they simply don't notice the difference between a white woman and a white man, they are all meat to be fucked
Which area of Brazil are you referring to? I have been to Brazil repeatedly and I have not noticed what you say: are you referring to Rio? in Sao Paulo? Or in the South? or to the Northeast?

Which area of Brazil are you referring to? I have been to Brazil repeatedly and I have not noticed what you say: are you referring to Rio? in Sao Paulo? Or in the South? or to the Northeast?
Honestly, it's well distributed, I know it from the South, Southeast (Rio, São Paulo) and also in the Northeast, and I'm Brazilian so, I speak from what I've experienced and see in Brazilian bnwo groups, despite there being few

Honestly, it's well distributed, I know it from the South, Southeast (Rio, São Paulo) and also in the Northeast, and I'm Brazilian so, I speak from what I've experienced and see in Brazilian bnwo groups, despite there being few
Adoraria que me fornecesse mais informações e detalhes: estou totalmente aberto a mudar-me para viver fora da Europa.
I would love it if you could provide me with more information and details: I am fully open to moving to live outside Europe.

Adoraria que me fornecesse mais informações e detalhes: estou totalmente aberto a mudar-me para viver fora da Europa.
I would love it if you could provide me with more information and details: I am fully open to moving to live outside Europe.
Well, São Paulo is easier to find since the majority of groups are from SP (São Paulo), but currently there is a large wave of immigrants from Haiti, at least that's what I see here in the city.

Ponta Grossa, Paraná
I get it: you're in the south!
What I am mainly interested in knowing is whether these black bisexual Brazilian males and recent Haitian immigrants are only motivated to have active sex with white males (as well as white women) or whether they also have dominant attitudes and how they understand if a white male is available to be submissive. My question arises from the observation that where I live in Milan there are quite a few black males, but mostly they are beggars (or petty criminals) and all of them are suspicious and elusive.

She's heard from other hotels in the chain and they are all similar. There's been rapes, physical and verbal abuse to the point of hospitalisation. The good thing is the people in charge are so woke and frightened nothing gets done about it
It's great that this is widespread throughout the migrant hotels/hostels and not just an isolated incident and I love that they are able to get away with anything they want because the people "in charge" are scared to speak out against them. Long may it continue.

She's heard from other hotels in the chain and they are all similar. There's been rapes, physical and verbal abuse to the point of hospitalisation. The good thing is the people in charge are so woke and frightened nothing gets done about it
100% how it should be, People of Colour should be able to do whatever they want and not have any risk of repercussions, us whites are here for their entertainment, we have no rights.

Back